Talking with Rosalina

It has been a day since Error had used his strings to make the Lumas the new clothes that he had made all for them. And needless to say, the Lumas appear to be enjoying what they have right now, due to what Error had made them, and thus, they now get to keep them. But they still can't help but feel how warm and soft the clothes themselves are. The fact that Error had made something for them is such a very kind and very loving gesture for Error to have done. Even Rosalina is surprised that this is a talent that she had not known that Error can do. It seems like she is someone that hides a bunch of talent beneath his rather, unassuming appearance. But this seems to be Error's way of hiding just how skilled he is.

Right now, Rosalina is sitting on top of a chair that shows a lot of the green garden that she is in, as she looked around to see the Lumas dancing around. They seem to be having fun, especially with the clothes that Error had given them. And speaking of which, Error is present inside of the green grass area himself, in the garden.

Rosalina looks at Error, as he is helping Gradient with some of his powers, such as helping him with his ability to manipulate gravity with their blue magic or using strings

Rosalina looks at Error, as he is helping Gradient with some of his powers, such as helping him with his ability to manipulate gravity with their blue magic or using strings. And even though Gradient is having trouble, Error calmly and soothingly, as well as gently instructs Gradient with how to do it through mere persuasion with his words alone. And it took a little bit of time, due to Gradient having some trouble, but in time, Gradient began to control his powers, and Gradient was able to use red strings on Error, which hurt him a little bit, and is able to use blue magic on a small object that is in front of him. But Error than instructs him to try and use Blue Strings. Gradient has trouble with it, due to having been born with Red Strings, but Error showed him a glitchy screen that shows him how he uses it, and Gradient began to practice as hard as he can. And with time and effort, Gradient was able to accomplish it, and Error than wrapped around the strings around Error's soul and controlled his left arm. Needless to say, Gradient is very proud of himself, as Error patted him on the head.

"Good job, kiddo. You were able to do it in one day. I'm proud of you."

Error said, as he then ruffled Gradient's skull. Gradient smiled, as he has a very cute cat-like smirk on his face. Even Rosalina smiled at how good of a father and a teacher that Error is. and then, as Gradient jumped into the air, he can't stop coming down.

"Woah, kiddo!! Don't suddenly rocket up into space!!!"

Error than used his own blue magic to hold him in place, as Gradient nearly flies up into the point where he would not come back down. Gradient looks down at himself, as he then saw himself getting lowered. After a minute if being lowered down, Error looks at him with a surprised look on his face, as he spoke out.

"Yikes. Seems like you manage to inherit your other parent's power of flight. Looks like I need to find a way to teach you how to fly without accidentally getting lost."

This surprised Gradient, as he didn't expect himself to be able to fly. But Error seems to take it easily and is going to try and help him be able to fly, even though Error himself can't really do it. As Error had spoken that out to Gradient, Rosalina decides to step in, and spoke out.