Cannonball Rolling Out The Blocks!

Start from the beginning

The guards exchanged glances at the mention of Vupinara, standing to the side as they allowed her passage to the room, which opened up for her after a facial scan.

'Thank God that wasn't a genetic scanner—Oh, damn!"

Miss Martian paused in her tracks at the entrance, eyes wide as she gazed at the people in the room.

There was Deadshot, Plastique, Katana, Killer Frost, Psi and a unnaturally pale skinned young woman, with beautifully packed auburn hair. She wore a dresse that seemed to reflect like glass, her face hidden behind a white mask, which her skin rivalled for paleness. Her earrings and shoes all had fragments of glass on them.

But it wasn't any of these people that made her startled, but the person they were answering to

But it wasn't any of these people that made her startled, but the person they were answering to. A familiar dark tan robust woman, in a formal grey outfit.

They all watched on, surrounded by some FBI agents and scientists who observed a large transparent oval containment field, where Vupinara stood enclosed—a miserable look on her face as she was tased and zapped by several electrical devices within the field that forced her to move and react.

These actions inadvertently activated her abilities, her powerful sonic howl that destroyed several of the devices and her moonlight glow that seemed to heal her burns and enhance her strength to the point she could rip through the rest of the devices with ease.

"Excellent work," said Dabney Donovan, marvelling at the show of power. "The mutant powers are blending perfectly with her alien physique now."

"Impressive, but if this is all this creature has to offer, I'll be massively disappointed, given the resources spent on her creation," said Amanda Waller with a plain look. "Run more severe tests."

"She's just the equivalent of a six year old child, ma'am," said Dabney. "I don't want to kill her—"

"And I don't want to be disappointed and take that out on you, Mr. Donovan," said Amanda Waller, gesturing at the members of The Suicide Squad by her side. "It would be a shame because you share my vision...so don't disappoint me."

Dabney swallowed, looking back at Vupinara, who stared at him with pure sadness. She stepped closer, banging on the energy infused field that entrapped her.

"Uncle Dabney! Why are you treating me like this?" cried Vupinara. "This really hurts!"

Dabney Donovan steeled his resolve, gesturing to his subordinates.

"Get ready for another round of tests- more intense than the last by about five percent."

Amanda Waller cleared her throat.