Descubrimiento 🦋

Comincia dall'inizio

Bong: *crouches down and looks at his mother* Mom, don't worry, okay? I'm doing well, you know, the election is keeping me busy, but I promise you, I'm doing very well, and I appreciate your concern, thank you, our First Lady. *kisses his mommy's hand*

Liza: I told him the same thing...but he's also on intermittent fasting, ma and he exercises oftentimes naman.

Irene: Bonget is fine, he's as disciplined as daddy too, mommy...
Imee: The two Ferdinand, who's so fitness freaks *starts laughing*

The Marcos couple had sat down and talked about their campaign and their supporters in various places on the previous days of their pag iikot-ikot in some places in the country ...

Bong: You know, mom, there are a lot of people on the kalyes, magka bilaan talaga, and our vehicle couldn't pass by because of people, sobrang init ng pagtanggap, they even wore red to support the UniTeam.

Mama Meldy: I wish I could be with you during your campaigns, but you guys won't let me...
Irene: Because it's unsafe, mom...

Imee: We understand your intention to support, mamá...but the Covid still is here.
Bong: Mommy, you should be safe.

Imelda seemed sad, but she understood her children's line of thought as it is for her own good, given that she is also elderly and had a bad fall last year...

Yara sensed her grandmother's sadness and thought up an idea to make her smile...

Yara: Lola...How about I give you your favorite Bagnet? So you're not going to be sad anymore? *sweetly smiles* Come on, Lola...smile now...

Mama Meldy: *cracks a smile afterward* Thank you very much, apo...

Irene has an idea so that even if their mother is unable to go out, she would then feel to still be able to be part of Bongbong's campaigns...

Irene: Mommy...how about Greg putting up a big monitor for you to still be updated and see Bonget's campaign everywhere, how does that sound to you?

Greggy: I can send my people tomorrow to set up a live broadcast for your ma and instruct your household staff on how to do it, so you can see Bongbong campaigning in real-time...

Mama Meldy: I ​​would love to see how it works, my dear Greg and Irene, thank you...
Irene: Of course, all for you mommy! *walks up to Imelda and kisses her on the cheek*

Yara smiled at her dad, gave him a nod of approval,  for what he did for their beloved Imelda, and Bong gave Greggy a fist bump and thanked him.

They finished their dinner with some pinot noir, and Bong went to see Yara as she is standing in her grandma's garden.

Bong: Hi Ms., beautiful young lady *kisses her niece's hand*
Yara: *surprised* Tito Pops, hi!

Yara noticed the wound on Bong's hand and wondered aloud...

Yara: Tito Pops? What happened to that?
Bong: Oh this one? Just a scratch, sweetheart