"And your name sir...!?" The lady asked and he replied "Myself Aadavan Nair..."

"Okay Sir...Please sign here...I'll send someone to call her..." She replied and he signed with a smile while on the other hand, Ritika jumped from her bed being nervous after seeing Aarush's message that he is waiting and quickly took her dupatta and ran downstairs.

While the receptionist was looking for someone to call Ritika, she herself came to the reception area for Aarush but stood surprised seeing Aadavan.

Aadavan was standing ahead of Aarush and she stood rooted seeing them at the same time.

"Chitthappa..." She voiced out calling her uncle (father's younger brother) and he smiled to his fullest calling out "Ritika...My dear..."

He moved towards her and hugged her dearly while Aarush stood at his place smiling at the father-daughter duo but soon his smile dropped when Aadavan said "It's been 2 years since you came home...Why aren't you coming home in your holidays...!?? Do you know how much your chitthi misses you...!?"

Ritika closed her eyes seeing Aarush's stunned face while Aadavan broke the hug and cupped her face saying "You are my Aadhiran anna and anni's only symbol of love...They left this world giving your responsibility to us and you didn't even want to meet us...!? Why Ritika...!?"

Aarush stumbled a bit hearing him and Ritika's eyes filled with tears unable to meet his. She wanted to tell him everything but not like this. She knew he hates lies and she lied to him for the whole 2 years and she is sure that he will hate her more than she can ever imagine.

It was like a heavy tide that swept his dreams off for Aarush and he felt like he was waken up with a sudden gush of cold water. Unable to withstand the truth that was unfolded by the elder man, he quickly sprinted towards his car.

With every step that he took, he remembered their moments and before his legs could turn heavy, he sat in the car with a deep sigh and controlled himself not to burst out with tears. While he drove, his tears rolled down swiftly and he didn't try to wipe them off, probably thinking to let their memories leave him in the form of tears. He felt betrayed.

Ritika was not in a position to run behind him by having her uncle in front of her and wiped her tears.

"Chittappa...Please...It's not like that...I was thinking to come in this holidays...You please go..." She said and he nodded in a no saying "No...It's been a week since you called us...and you know how worried we were...I had to come here to check if you are fine...No...Come with me now...Stay with us for few days..."

"Please chittappa...I still have exams to finish..." She lied to send him back and continued "Trust me...I'll come once I finish my exams...Please neenga ponga (You go) Tell chitthi that I have asked her..."

"Promise me...!? Will you come...!?" He asked again and she promised. He kissed her forehead and was about to leave and turned to say "Arey I forgot about that boy...Where is he...!?" He looked here and there and said "He might have left..." and explained what all happened and Ritika passed a short smile thinking about Aarush and said "You please go safe...I'll call you..."

He nodded and left while Ritika palmed her face and sat on the nearby chair while sobbing and decided she needs to clear this out. Of course, she knows that Aarush will be angry but she doesn't want him to think that she betrayed him by lying all this while. She quickly rushed outside and took an auto while seeing his house address that he had pinged when he invited her to the party.

Manik and Nandini were startled seeing Aarush walk inside with a tear stricken face purely indicating a heart break which he wasn't expecting. He rushed to his room, not wanting to face and talk to anyone. When Nandini was about to go behind him, Manik stopped her saying "Let him be alone...We will go after sometime...He needs it..."