"power"

Supergirl gets possessed by the League Of Shadows and gets a little out of hand.

Kara Danvers, Jessica Cruz

Kara knocked on the door, fidgeting with her choker's chain as a plotting smirk baited her face, leaning comfortably on the entrance; listening for the footsteps. Shrinking away from the egress before it swung open, Kara looked forward with hooded eyes at the girl before her.

"Kara? What a pleasant surprise! What are you doing here?" Jessica said, smiling with delight. Kara rolled her eyes short at the girl's expression, grinning with intent.

"Oh, y'know. Just passing by." Kara informed, shaking her head forward to get the hair out of her face. "Mind letting me in? Thaaanks." Saying that, the Kryptonian pushed the apartment door wider with her left hand, not waiting for a response as she walked past the vegan with fixated eyes. She was definitely there for something more than just "passing by," and apparently it was important.

Jessica looked back with interest, still not thinking too much of the interaction as she closed the door, shielding it from the looming darkness that was wavering over Metropolis. As Kara made herself at home, (touching everything she saw), she gaped at all the animals that dressed Jessica's house like a decoration.

"You sure do like... pets." Supergirl spat with malice in her words, as if annoyed at the fact that Green Lantern had so many distractions. Jessica nodded as she laughed awkwardly, picking back up what Kara was heedlessly dropping.

"Uhh, anyways.. why are you here, Kara?" The chestnut investigated, picking up a floral vase and returning it to it's coffee table. Her eyes followed the blonde as she had stopped her wandering, smiling as her head moved down with a sneer. Raising it, Kara looked back to Jessica, who burdened a confused expression on her usually calm face. She had always known when something was up with her heroine friends; but, the problem was, it wasn't Supergirl anymore.

"I needa lil' something of yours, Cruz," She explained, raising a hand to her angled hip. "...Your parents home?"

Jessica raised a brow in skepticism at the question, still, shaking her head. "No.. they're both pulling night shifts. Why? What do you 'need?'" She quizzed, creating air quotes with her fingers to pronounce it as she walked over to pass Supergirl into the kitchen.

Kara minded Jessica moving past her, extremely attentive as to where she was heading. Following her to raise her elbows onto the island, she observed as her friend shuffled through something in the fridge. 

"Uh, y'know. It's kinda a secret... I don't want to say it here." Kara led on, attempting to suggest an area more seclusive as she planted her hands down onto the counter, raising herself upward. Catching Jessica's attention at the statement, she turned back, taking a coconut flavored beverage with her before closing the fridge.

"Oh.. okay! We can just go to my room then." She smiled, trying to make her friend seem a bit more comfortable as she walked towards a staircase across her living room. She waved a hand towards herself, motioning Kara to follow. With an unsettling grin, she pursued Jessica, gliding her fingers up the railing with an ominous purr.

"Err, don't mind the mess, heh." Jessica commenced, opening the door to her room as she let Supergirl inside. The room was barely littered with clothing and recycle signs, and Kara simpered, unbeknownst to Jessica as she continued. "I didn't know I would have visitors, so, naturally.." 

"Uh-huh, yeah." Kara avoided the pointless subject, walking back to close the door, locking it eventfully. Green Lantern drew her mouth into a line, clicking her tongue as she awkwardly took a sip from her coconut water, making her way over to her bed. Supergirl lingered near the shutters for a minute, attempting to close them for privacy.

Finally getting them down with a broken shutter latch and three panels gone, Kara sighed in irritation; strolling to where Jessica was awaiting her as she swung her feet stiffly on the bed. 

"Okay, so.. what did you need to tell me?-"  

"Shhh, shh shh shh..." The Kryptonian brought a finger to Jessica's mouth, eyes narrowing as the grin on her face grew. Pushing her back with her left hand, the blonde slowly drew both knees on either side of Jessica, raising a hand near the girl's head as the other pinned down Jessica's chest.

"You don't know how long I've wanted this," She whispered, leaning down to Green Lantern's ear, hitting a bundle of nerves as she shakily exhaled. Descending, Kara vaulted herself into Jessica's lips without warning, kissing her with desire as she cupped Jess's chin up for beginner's support. Green Lantern eye's widened, hands clutching dense into the sheets underneath her at the sudden embrace. 

Their lips continued to find each other like mouth to the rinds of a fruit, and wandering her hands down from Jessica's chin, Kara carded a deprived fist into her brown silk-bred hair, grabbing lengths of it backward as they drove into each other passionately; needing this more than water on a sweaty June afternoon.

"Fuck, you taste like coconuts." Kara breathed into Jess's mouth, continuing to melt down into her as she arched herself forward, kneading both legs down into the mattress. Jessica moaned into the heat of Kara's wet greed, lips dominantly pushing towards one another as Jessica closed her eyes into the moment, savoring Kara's rough foreign flavor. 

Supergirl found Green Lantern's hand, roping herself around the girl's thinner digits as they braced each other tenderly. Continuing to drink themselves down as Kara bit down onto Jessica's bottom lip, she released a hot pant of abandonment as the chestnut dissolved into waves of pleasure as Kara nursed on Jess's raw neck. She loved it so, she hadn't realized the absence on her finger, and the ring that was now hidden in Kara's pocket.

Requested by @sixflagzz