"spark"

Zee shows Kara a magic trick.

Kara Danvers, Zee Zatara

Supergirl descends down the gravel of a dusty building, boots echoing against the cement as she lands. Humming, Kara strolled down the roof with ease, paddling towards the end of the construction. Looking around, Kara watched the sky for a specific arrival, only seeing the night and the bright moon that shone in the dark kindle. It reminded her of a particular friend, someone as bright and beautiful.

"Am I, interrupting something?" A voice called out, sounding from behind the Kryptonian as the girl looked back, watching for whoever was there to emerge from the void that dressed the building. There she was, in all of her glory, Zatanna. Her top hat covered a part of her face, maintaining that mysterious look that she displayed every time they met up.

"Just me thinking about you." Kara advanced, hair blowing softly at the wind.

Zee nodded. "And you do that by looking at the moon? I'm so flattered." Her eyes crinkled at the corners, walking toward Kara.

"Shining as bright as you, how could I not.." Supergirl trailed off as Zatanna was now close enough to catch her breath.

"Hmm, well I suppose you're right. I am a treasure." Zee agreed, roping her arms over Kara's broad shoulders in tease.

"'Sure are." Restfully putting the blonde's hands around the magician's waist, she leaned in for a kiss, palm wandering up Zatanna's back. Zee grabbed Supergirl's jaw with her right hand, halting the embrace to continue further as she grinned sly, much to Kara's surprise. "Not just yet, Supergirl. You really are so impatient." Zatanna whispered breathily, increasing the desperate want that showed on the Kryptonian's face.

Kara groaned low, mildly disappointed. 

"I have something to show you." Zee let go of Kara's face, trusting her to not hasten to anything too soon as she slid off of the blonde flirtatiously. Walking further down the long path of the roof, Zatara brought both of her hands up, turning on her heel to face Supergirl's direction.

"抄☆🜏ቲ ቲ⛧អ 🜏𝔜អ⸸⸸ 送♄ລ ♄米អ ខ្ញុំ ⸸♄♆អ, 🜏⛧♄வ ቲ⛧អ毫 ♄米អ ቲ⛧☆ቲ ខ្ញុំ🜏 米♄ቲ ລ♄یو☥⛧!" Zee chants, hands igniting with something of magic, becoming engulfed with a twinkling presence as her eyes blazed purple. Kara watched in awe at the air that transitioned to something beautiful, one that resembled fireworks as sparkles rained down everywhere. Zatara finished the spell, and the aftermath of it; rockets of beautiful night illuminating illusions, tracing over what looked like a 2D Supergirl. You could tell by the way it smiled.

"I've.. been practicing. Do you like it?" Zatanna asked as the picture slowly but magnificently faded to only glimmering sparkles.

"...Like it? I... I love it!" Kara roared, picking Zee up without warning as she twirled her around. The magician giggled, hands resting upon Supergirl's muscles. As Kara put Zatanna down while the high alleviated, she pulled her in for a deep kiss, causing a few of her own sparks to fly in Zee's stomach as she smiled into Kara's lips. 

"I love you." Kara said once the kiss broke, forehead pressing against Zee's own as they held each other in the darkening moonlight. 

"I love you more."