His confused heart now had the answers he was looking for.

Ahem~
⚠️ Mature scene ahead!!!!!

He recently rented a place of his own. It was nice cozy place. You came here to hang out or to study with him. Both of you loved this place but today's atmosphere was different. Kind of chilly. You were getting goosebumps while walking through the corridor. As if the predator was looking at its prey.

But behind you was your cute boyfriend. The most adorable guy!

As soon as both of you got inside his apartment he asked you a question with most adorable eyes mixed with a cute voice. " Y/N, can I kiss you ?"

WHAT THE HECK HAPPEN TO MY PUPPY?! WHY ARE YOU BEING LIKE THIS ? You blinked at multiple times, looking like a deer caught in the headlights. " Can I ?" He came closer, standing before you, holding both of your hands.

why is HE ATTACKING ME WITH HIS CUTE FREAKING EYES?! You are cruel, Taehyung-ah~ " I guess.."

His fingers wrapped around your nape and he leaned closer and closer until his lips touched yours. You could smell his woody cologne near you as his lips was in rhythm with yours. He pulled your body to feel you against him. Your hand slipped to his chest. His heart was thumping as if he had ran miles for hours.

Both of you pulled away from the kiss to breath. You lost counts how many times you two had kissed yet kissing him felt new to you. He was like a dream. His eyes shone brightly. " I want more..."

" ...More ?"

" Mmhmm " He smiled brightly. You tiptoed and kissed his lips. He suddenly grabbed your thigh and whispered jump. You jumped and he caught you. You wrapped your thighs around his hips. He was leaving chaste kisses on your neck. You giggled as those kisses were ticklish.

He carried you to the living room, dumping you on the sofa before he hovered over your body. You pulled him by his collar for a kiss. Both of your tongues entangled. Your body filled with electricity as his fingers were stroking your bare thighs and him being in between your legs was somewhat hot.

He looked so hot panting heavily as you were underneath him. Your heart was going crazy thinking about this moment. His shirt came undone maybe you subconsciously unbuttoned his shirt when both of you were passionately kissing a moment ago. Then you noticed that your skirt rolled over to your stomach and you were basically flashing him your panty. " Eek" You got shy and covered your underwear.

Taehyung smirked. " I saw it "

" Shut up!" Your cheeks were red. " Y/N, do you want to see mine too ? " He asked you innocently. You blushed even more. Oh my god! What the heck happened to my sweet boyfriend? Why is he being so suggestive ? Stop testing me , Taehyung! Stop it!

" Don't want to ?" He whispered in your ear before biting your earlobe. You froze in that spot. He bit your shoulder and you flinched. With a happy smile, he was rubbing his bite mark. You looked at him in disbelief. Did the devil possessed Taehyung's body ? He might trigger your beast side.

Enough with playing, you pushed him on the sofa and strangled his waist. He looked at you with widen eyes. " Stop testing me, Mr. " You held his wrists on top of his head. He was smirking at you.

" Ain't I suppose to be in your position and you being in my position?" His intoxicating eyes hypnotized you. His playful yet provocative smile just made you go crazy.

" Hmm I guess....I'm in control " You replied before crushing your lips against his. His hands roamed all over your body, slowly getting inside your shirt. His cold fingers brushed against your ribcage, working on undoing your bra. Both your bodies were electrified as both of your bare bodies collided with each other, sharing each other's heat getting that euphoric feeling that both of you had been wishing for.

Being entangled with each other, you looked at his face. He was all sweaty, his bangs sticking to his forehead. You felt happy seeing him being like that. Pleasure rushed over your bodies as both of you reached the climax. You layed on top of him. You couldn't do it anymore.

But he seemed energetic. He switched position with you. You layed under him and he looked down at you. He was even more excited than before. " Now, it's my turn being in control "

He is a beast!

17.08.22
Unedited