She Is Not Her!

- So? What makes you to come here?
- I'm sorry?
- I said what makes the great prince to come here?
- Are you talking with me?
- Is there anyone else here except you and me?
- No, but I thought you are talking with yourself.
- Oh really?
.....
- Now why are you silent? Say something!
- I don't know what to say? She looks exactly like her.
- Who?
- That masquerade girl I'm talking about.
- That nosy one?
- Dont say her nosy, she is also invited there!
- Who do you think can invite her? She is not even belongs to any of our community.
- I know.
- Whatever so you feel attracted?
- Alpha!
- What?
- Nothing.
- You feel attracted...
- I'm not.
- If you are not then why you help her twice?
- Because she needs that!
- I bet you can help her if she calls you again.
- She won't .
- How do you know?
- She is very much alike her...
- Stop being a jerk! If you like her admit then, don't need to push yourself.
- I'm not pushing myself.
- you are...you can't admit that you get attracted to someone else! So you are trying to compare them! You are trying to say that that anonymous girl is like my...
Seriously! How can you do that?
- I'm not telling that... I'm just speaking the fact.
- you don't understand! Maybe ...
- What I don't understand? What maybe?
- Maybe you are just tired by being single for so long and maybe she is really pretty or interesting but you can't accept that face you can like anyone else...so ..
- Please! Don't say like that... You know how she mean...
- yeah I know very well.
- Alpha!
- What?
- If you just see her once you won't believe.
- I don't want to see her.. and if you are interested in her you can go ahead but I don't allow you to say that girl is her!
- She even smells like her! The same fragrance I get near ....
- oh so you two are that close! You are a jerk!
- we are not... I was just?
- you just what? Everytime she is in danger you there .. how? Don't tell me you are seeing her often!
- I just...
- So you ...
Alpha was interrupted by a maid.
- your lord, Luna came back with some unconscious human girl.
- what? Is my Luna okay?
- No, she is wounded..
Maid can't finished her word, alpha rushed to their room. The other guy chuckled in alphas behaviour, he found it cute. Alpha is very sensitive in case of his Luna. He came out to the adjacent hanging porch of his room. From here one can easily get the whole view of this mysterious jungle. He was looking at the long distant palace facing him. He let out a sigh! It's been one month he came to know her. Strangely she gets attacked by his own community. How she is doing there? Is she safe...he wondered. No! He can't think about her. Maybe Alpha was right, he is being weaker for some anonymous girl. He shouldn't think about her .. but can't he has enough right to watch her from distance? No he doesn't. How can he think about it! She is not her! It's raining so heavily, the sounds of the droplets reminding him that day.

Meanwhile alpha rushed to Luna and hugged her once he entered.

- what happened to you? How you get hurt?- it was just some bruises!- still! You are wet

- it was just some bruises!
- still! You are wet ... Were you running in rain?
- calm down alpha.. I will tell you later... I'm seriously okay.
- why later? Tell me now!
- calm down... We can talk about later.
- why?
- Because I have something to show you!
- what?
- you ask too many questions!
Luna hold alphas hand and take him to the rest room.
- you won't believe in your eyes what I bring here?
- I know...a human girl.
- you know?
- yes.
- do you know who is she?
- who?
- come.
They entered in the room. For a moment everything was paused. Alpha couldn't believe in his eyes. That girl figure unconsciously lying over the bed...is....
No..how can be it's possible? Is she the one he was talking about? No no..he can't think more. A screamed comes from his voice..."brother Shawn"!