The Pink Mask Guy

- Hey! Are you...wow! You looking great!
- Yeah I know.
- what you know?
- I'm looking fabulous.
- Seriously! How much self obsessed are you! You are looking good because of this pretty dress; and for your kind information I choose this for you; Trisha ruffles her hair.
- Oh yeah ... I am extremely grateful for this dress your highness.
-You are....
- Cute? Sexy?
- Nevermind. Now hurry, David is waiting for us in car.
- Your wish is my command, your highness!
- This girl!; Trisha chuckled at her behaviour and went outside.
Moon collect her necessary, for a last time she looked at her in mirror, holding the handkerchief and left for the fest.

The university campus is looking gorgeous today. The lights, the decorations, the food... ahhha! The smell of the food filled the air all around. The grilled chicken looks so tasty there! A famous Japanese singer Ichiro Minamoto come today. Moon along with Trisha and David try to stand closer to stage. The singer comes near to stage, doing light skinship with fans and goes to back position. Ichiro Minamoto stopped near Moon. He looked at her in wonder, a glimpse of Joy and fear played for a moment in his eyes. Ichiro controlled himself and went back to his mic.
Moon wonder and came out from their, she felt a strange suffocating thing. It's like someone's eyes on her, and the gaze isn't welcoming. Moon took a light soda and start sipping it. Without knowing she came out too far from the crowd. It's a calm and quiet place. She loved quiet places. She looked at the sky , it was clear, few stars are shinning. The crescent moon night fills the atmosphere with a divine serenity. Cool breeze passing by her, but suddenly she felt someone is approaching to her. Moon looked at her surrounding, no one is there, she is really a much far from the crowd, she is near highway. She feels the shadow of the shrubs and the trees are swaying from time to time, maybe cause of wind. But, she felt a stern gaze upon her, within a blink she can feel a warm breath near her ear, she turned around and she stunned by the dangerous site infront of her. A physcho drug addict girl is dangerously close to her with a knife. Moon looked at her eyes, she knows the gaze. They met before, in the masquerade. "Oh God! That Liza came so far, what's the grudge she is feeding her mind against me! " Moon thought and looked at her surrounding for help. Nope, no one is there... Everyone is dancing so far from her. Moon looked at the highway hoping for someone will come and help her, in mind she is continuously hoping for her saviour, pink musk guy... but where is he? He is not coming! How will he knew in earth what's going on with her! They are not even friends! Moon close her eyes in fear, just for once, before she dies she wants to meet him; no no she has to be live long. Moon opens her eyes and looks straight to her eyes, that Liza has somekind of power. Moon can feel, she is loosing her conscious...no no ..she can't die like this, she have to fight....but it's like someone is sucking out her soul, and boom! Liza attack her, Moon douche her attack but she doesn't Stop. Her furious eyes is looking after her. Liza did her second attack, and Moon tries to defend and due to the knifes her hands start bleeding. Moon can see Lisa's eyes are changing, she is looking at her hand by her blood thirsty eyes....she tried to stab her, Moon closed her eyes and the next she feels she bumped into a hard chest. A strong pair of arm is wrapping her over. She heard...
"This is the last time I warned you. Stay away from her. And Billy, the quick you make your girl understand the fact the more you guys will be safe".
" Yes we know sir, it will be not happen again. "We admit our fault, I'm sorry for her, please mercy .. please mercy".
Moon identify both of voices. First one is him,
and the second one is Billy. Moon opens her eyes and see a sculptured face in front of her, due to sudden adrenaline rush, her cheeks turned red. She looked down but can feels the furious gaze of Liza. The man hold moon's hand and went towards the car. He opens the card door and helped her to sit in passenger side. He start the car.
- You are the Pink Mask Guy... right?
- No response.
- You helped me again!
- No response.
- Where we are heading towards?
- My place.
- Why?
- Because you are bleeding.
- Then you should take me to hospital! What is your intention mister? I'm still Virgin!
The guy chuckled at her behaviour! But controlled himself.
- you speak a lot! just stay quiet. I'm not interested in you.
Moon's ear start turning red, the last phrase hurt her. She never expect someone can said that to her too openly! She stay quiet and look at outside. Soon they reached their destination. The guy behave like a gentleman and open the car door for her. She comes out and stopped with widened eyes. She is standing infront of a stunning bunglow.
- Are you the owner of the house?
- Do you find anyone else here?
Moon shut her mouth with a disgusted feelings. This guy doesn't know to give a proper reply. He holds her hand again.
Come; and took her to inside the bunglow. He helped her to sit in couch and went for the first aid kit.
Moon looked at the room. It's kinda old fashioned but she felt a cozy feeling. She feels like it's her own home. One day when she will enough rich, she will buy something like this. The guy come soon with the medicine kit and start dressing her hand. Now Moon looked at his face, finally she looked at him with ease. He looks so perfect , the doe eyes, sculpted jaw, plumpy lips and the high nose bridge, everything looks so perfect. He must be somekind of divine creature.
- I know I'm handsome, you can admire my face next time, now say..are you hungry?
Moon shocked by his words and looked at other side. Her cheeks start turning red. The guy noticed and smiled.
- I'm Shawn.
- Hm?
-My name is Shawn.
- oh! I'm Moon.
- Are you hungry?
- No!
Moon's hand is still in Shawn's hand. Moon liked that touch, she doesn't take out her hand.
- Thanks.
- Thanks for?
- You helped me twice.
- Twice?
- You are the Pink Mask Guy.
Shawn was shocked by her statement. The spell doesn't work on her. She remembers everything. Does she remembers about him also?

 Does she remembers about him also?

Unknowingly Shawn sit close to her. Moon wondered by Shawn's behaviour. He is leaning to her. Yes Moon likes him, but she is not prepared for anything now. Shawn leaned to her face, their face is dangerously close to eachother. Shawn can feel her breath, sense her smell. He waits for 1000 years just for this moment. He is trying to control himself but it's too tough for him. Suddenly he felt a liquid sense in his hand. Liza gave moon a deep cut. The bleeding didn't Stop yet. Shawn get nervous and tries to cover up. Moon is wondered by the sudden changes of Shawn's behaviour. This guy is close to her just few seconds ago and now he is trying to get away from her. Shawn bandaged her hand quickly and tried to get away. Moon didnt understand what's happening with him, he is behaving strang way. Like something is suffocating him. Moon goes to him.
"Don't, don't come to me" Shawn told in trembling voice. He is shivering. Moon looked at the window, it's near to dawn. Shawn is behaving strange. Moon is worried what to do. She took the glass of water and walked towards him.
"I told you na don't come! Why don't you listen to me!" . Moon doesn't listen to him and still walking to him, and the next moment Shawn jumped and Hover over her. The glass dropped from her hands. Shawn pushed her in couch, and leaned closer to his face. Moon looked at him in frightened eyes. This is not the Shawn she met before. His divine face looks now Demonic, his gaze changed. His fangs are coming out from his mouth. Moon close her eyes and passed out.
The next morning she opens her eyes and found herself in a different place. Moon gets out from the couch and looke at surrounding. She is in now somekind of bunglow. She went to dining and drink water. She remembered, she is in Shawn's place. Her heart start beating faster when she remembered the last night and Shawn's strange behaviour. She start looking for Shawn, but she didn't find him. Instead of Shawn, she find a note there and a bunch of key.
"I'm sorry. I leave the keys of house with you. If you walk for fifteen minutes left from the mansion you will reached to bus stop. From there you can go back to your dorm. But I don't think you are safe outside the mansion or not. You can live in mansion as long as you want. I'm sorry for last night, I swear I didn't touch you. I will never harm you, I am never intended to harm you. How can I? If anyday I can forgive myself, I will meet you. Untill then Stay safe. Sorry again.
- Shawn".