60) Love Is In The Air

🦋

Glossy lips circled, echoing a beautiful tune.

Raven hair long and shiny were closed in a loose bun with few tendrils free here and there.

The lady in a pretty white dress glanced at the birds singing, sitting on the window. With their coos overlapping her whistling tune.

This life seemed new, a little bit better than the old one

The circle of her lips flattened and stretched into a small smile remembering the shine in their brown eyes.

She let them touch her for the first time. She touched him for the first time.

Since they have seen each other in their most real and raw form. They have been nothing but happy and satisfied.

Especially her husbands.

The smile never leaves their lips. When she is near them, they shower her with love or keep staring at her for long hours.

And when she is far from them. They still smile like a love sick husband remembering every second of their first sexual touch.

It's only been two days and she was feeling the change.

Digvijay who was the most rigid and inexpressive was expressing his love to her more now. They never talked about the piano or the past after that morning.

She never knew men can be so happy and satisfied after a desireful night.

She feels like their love for each other has now increased tenfold. All thanks to her stupid yet beneficial decision of touching herself without closing the door.

She was whisking the batter for the pancake when someone hugged her from behind.

She gasped, surprised by the intruder. But then the smile came back to her lips realizing it was digvijay,"What are you making?" he whispered, fanning his hot breath on her ears.

Aadya shivered slightly, the smell of his mouth and the hotness of his breath entrancing her,"Pancakes. You will eat right," she said, turning her eyes to him.

"I will eat whatever you will make. However, you don't have to, my jaan (My life). It's not your work," his voice came out husky while his arms entwined more to her thin figure.

With a shake of her head she drew her attention again to the whisking batter and said softly, "I like cooking for you. I want to learn to make everything for my husbands."

Digvijay smiled at her words and pressed his lips to the arc of her neck, he whispered,"You already are a best wife. You don't have to learn anything for us."

Her hands stopped and she glanced at him.

He was looking at her lovingly with a small smile dancing on his lips. It's rare, she cherished it.