Moran Rain Romance

All have completed their punishment and go to their respective rooms...

Only faizi, Monu , Bala & aarohi are left for the punishment of 15 rounds of group....

These 4 make cute pout and start running...

Trainers are looking at them...standing outside the academy.....they can listen their talks....

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Moizi, Bala and Aarohi talks:

Bala: Karan sirji ne to ragar parad lag di

Aarohi: Haan yaar kya fayada hua jaldi uthane ka....

Monu: sahi me yaar....kitni acchi neend aa rahi thi subah....

Bala: Waise aap log ne dog ko dekha hai ?

Aarohi: arey koi planning kar raha hoga....

Monu: par kabhi successful nahi ho payega...

Trio smiles and continue their punishment...

Aarohi: waise monu Sunday k kya plan hai?

Faizi: Movie chalte hai what say?

Aarohi: aur shopping bhi

Bala: na baba na....ye ladki logo ki shopping to purra din bas chalti hi rehti hai....saara plan kharab ho jayega...

Faizi: I agree Bala bro...

And both start laughing but Morohi glared them and both gulped and again start running in full speed...

Now Morohi chuckled seeing them....

Four had great fun in punishment....they sing song,tease each other....smiling and giggling.....

But achanak se barish shuru ho jati hai...they had already completed their punishment so Aarohi,faizi and bala left....

Monu is playing in rain....flying,dancing and jumping in the ground like a child....

Monu swirls around and shouted: yayeee....

Someone hold her by her waist and pull her closer....their lips are just inch apart....

Monu look at that person and smiles widely and hugged him in excitement...

Monu: Karan accha hua tum aa gaye....ab hum khelenge yeha...

Karan: no monu andar chalo...bimar ho jaogi.....

But she pull his hand and drag him with her near the trees...so that no one noticed them..

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Monu pinned karan near large tree...and put her arms around his neck and pull him closer...

Karan too wrapped his arms around her waist....

Both are lost in each other and looking into each other's eyes with love,care and affection

Monu kissed him in his lips and start sucking it...Karan too responds...after a good 5 minutes kiss....both broke it....

Monu turns around and again start playing with rain water....

Karan back hugged her while putting his both hands around her stomach.....

And start kissing her neck....he traces his hands on her upper clothy body.......monu moans a little and karan lost his control...

He picks her in his arms while going towards their room....

Rain droplets are dropping on Monu's face...so she hide her face in his chest...

Karan smiles widely and get inside the room and lock the door....

Karan: monu go and change warna thand lag jayegi...she nodded in yes and left...

Karan too changed his clothes as it is wet too....

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

After sometimes monu comes inside the room....Karan face dropped seeing her like that...

She is only wearing white shirt of his without inners....

Karan start checking her out and monu blushed hard

Karan noticed that and now he smriked.....

He goes towards her and Pick her in his arms....

And say in her ears with husky voice..."I will eat you today babydoll"....monu hides her face in karan's chest.....

Karan lay her on bed and start kissing her madly....without wasting time open her shirt and again start kissing and sucking her boobs....

Karan thrust inside her hard, deeper and faster....and she is moaning in mess..

And there Romance continues.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

But in Aneesh side....

He is looking at some pictures and smriking....

Ab dekho Special Agent Karan Shergill and Dr Monami mahajan....me kaise tum dono ka tamsha manta hu sabke samne....

Itna embarrassed karvaoga...ki agali baar aneesh se baat karne se pehle 10 baar sochege....

And start laughing evily 😈 😈

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Thank you..!!
Stay tuned for next part..!!

Do vote,comment if you like this chapter...

Byeee!!!!