Teasing Session

Well thank you for trying....but sirf ek k answer sahi tha AashkaSamirvedak  that
Devin is none other than  Mr Dracula....he changes his name & do plastic surgery because due to monami he has to go jail for 3 months....then he get bail.....Now he is looking forward to take revenge for spoiling his life and stop doing sex with Aarohi......
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Both are still in hug....till then monu phone rings....and they broke it....it is Aarohi's call...

Phone conversation

Aarohi: Hey monu....I reach the mall....where are u?
M: Hey me karan ke saath hu tu restaurant pooch hum aa rahe hai
A: Okay come soon....
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

M: Karan chale
K: ji rani saheba

Both reach to restaurant and what they see....they get huge shock....

So the scenario is Rahul is holding Aarohi by her waist and both are so close......& they have a cute  eye lock

Moran fake cough....& it broke their  eyelock.....rahul stand aarohi properly.....both are embarrassed.....& Moran are enjoying the scene....both look at each other and idea popped in their mind.........#Teasing Session😏😏😉

K: kya baat hai rahul bohot acche se sambhala aarohi ko with teasing smile

A: jiju aap issko jante hain?
R: oh to ye Aarohi hai monami
M: Umm yes...

K: Arohi ye Rahul hai mera frnd

A: oh hey
R: Hey Miss mahajan
M: waise karan kyu na lunch kare inka milne to chalta rahega....kyu Aarohi with teasing smile...

Arohi & rahul understand their tease and goes to table and sit....

Moran again look at each other and smiles.....both also join them....

They ordered their food.....Moran are looking at each other....Rarohi notice that

Rarohi: Rahul+ Aarohi

A: arey bas bhi kariye kitna tadege ek doosre ko....both feel embrassed and again started their food....Rarohi chuckled on this....

After lunch both moran hug each other tightly and Rarohi  side hug to each other.....both left for their respective places.....

After reaching home, monu is satisfied and feel lighter that now she is comfortable with karan and shares her past....she is very happy that karan supported her......without wasting time.....ummm actually for the first time Dr Monami Mahajan book the salon for her engagement.....

After knowing this Mahajan family is in shock that it is the first time she care for her looks....they understand she also want this marriage....so they are very happy....

At night....Moran can't sleep because they are in deep thought about each other and their future.....

NEXT MORNING......

Engagement day.....All preparations are done in Shergill's house.....as they already decided that other functions and marriage duty are of Mahajan's.....both families are very happy for this alliance........

Moran are getting ready for their engagement....Rarohi are teasing them....

A: umm monu agar jiju ko tum acchi nahi lagi to? Kahi wo miss Lia se na engagement kar le...(with naughty smile )

M: agar wo usse Lia ke paas gaya na usska Barta Bana dungi aur usse Lia ko to aisa sabak seekhaungi ki agali baar kiske Pati par nazar bhi nahi daal payegi....

A: Ooho Pati and all (teasing smile)

M: Ofcourse he is my too be hubby....aur Mera hai....ab nikal mere room se warna and throw her out of the room and lock it....

A: Haan haan dekh liye....Pati kya mila behen ko bhul gayi......Mumma ko batati hu ki unki pyaari monu k dil aa gaya hai usske too be hubby par while teasing she left....

Here in room, monu blush hard and get ready....

Here in karan side

Rahul: yaar agar monu ko tu pasand nahi aaye to wo koi aur ladka dund le to tu kya karega with naughty smile

K: uss ladka k muh tod duga...aur apni rani saheba ko apne paas le aaunga....wo sirf meri Haa

R: ooho...possessive and all Haan....Mr Karan Shergill?(with teasing smile)😏

K: Ofcourse she is too be my wife chal hat samne se aur thodi hawa aane de...

R: Haan apki wali and ran from there....

Karan smile remembering his cute too be wife....and left from room

Thank you......

Stay tuned...!!!