Waterfall + Moran romance

Next morning all are ready and reach lonavala waterfall...

They are amazed to see the beauty of place....

Moran look at each other and then smiles widely

All are settled down near Lake....

Rahul: Guys kyu na truth and dare khele....

Karan: tum log khelo me aur monu walk karke aate hai lake ke paas se.....monu look at him and smiles widely....

Rahul and aarohi gives teasing look to both of them......Moran blush a little then left...

Now moran are alone...

K: so monu tumhra koi dream hai?
M: Haan karan army doctor k par pata nahi kaise karoge...
K: tumko ek secret batao....jisse tunhra dream pura ho sakta hai

Monu with hopeful eyes and cute smile ask: kaise karu?

Karan hold her by her waist and pull her closer, monu look at his eyes....
K: karu??...hmm nice name and kiss her cheeks..

Now her cheeks are red as tomato...

Karan pulling her cheeks and say: awwlie mere Lal Tamatar.... mann kar raha hai kha jao issko....

Monu blush hard and hide her face in his chest.....Karan smiles seeing her cute antics...

Karan: accha suno monu
Monu still in hug say: hmm karu

Karan smile and say: wo Parakram Saf me ek Naya mission start hone wlaa hai next month se #GharGharMeinSoldier.....if u want u can join it....

Aur waise bhi uss mission ko Mei hi lead karne wlaa as head trainer.....aur iss mission ke liye mujhe hamri shaadi ke next day hi nikalna hoga....

Monu with cute pout look at him: to hum honeymoon par nahi jayege (asked very cutely)

Karan look at her then kiss her lips softly....monu too kiss him back....he hold her waist and pull her closer...she too put her arms around him....

After 10 minutes both broke the kiss and breathing heavily...
Monu without making eye contact hug him tightly.....he smiles and hug her....

M: umm karu me bhi join karogi waha as a cadet
K: monu yaad rahe me tumhra wah par trainer hoga....professionalism should be maintained....

M: I promise Karu me tumhare kaam ke beech me nahi aaungi.....lekin kya humhe apna rishta bhi chupana hoga....

Karu: nahi ruko me batra sir se baat karta hu then tumko inform karta hu....aur jaa tak honeymoon ki baat hai humko jaise hi 2 days ki holiday mili....hum dono saath me jayege... OK baby and kiss her forehead....

Monu: thank u karu..

Then they started walking holding each other hands.....they both were taking, teasing and irritate each other....

They both are happy and enjoying each other company....

Karan notice that they were about to enter in jungle so he stop...

K: monu chalo wapis chalte hai raat k samay ho gaya hai....

M: but karu hamre friends hai kis taraf ye to do rasthe hai, me to bhool gayi(ask very cutely)

K: cutuu baby don't worry me hu na....tumko safe poocha dunga....

Monu smile and karan side hug her....monu too get close to karan...

Karan is protectively holding her waist and monu put her arms around his shoulder and dip her head on his chest.....

K: yaar rastha to me bhi bhul gaya aur net bhi nahi hai....raat bhi hone wali hai....

M: karu tumhare paas hamra wallet hai na usse bag me Jara check karo

K: Haan monu hai aur kuch kapde bhi hai kyuki waterfall ke paas aa rahe the to Maine kapde rakh liye the....

Monu look at him in shocking way: Karan did u open my bag...

Karan notice that and thought to tease her....

K: Haan monu u have such a sexy dresses in ur wardrobe....and specially that red wali lingerie (said  in her ears softly)....shiver rushes in her body....

Monu push him: how dare u Karan?? U are not my husband....jo mere kapde check kar sako....such a character less person u are.....I was right saare ladke ek jaise hi hote hai and start crying and walking aimlessly in road....

Karan shouted to stop her: monu wait and rushes towards her....

Monu k leg pathar se Takraata hain aur wo gir jati hai.....usske leg par mooch aayi hoti hai....

Karan comes to monu and hold her: monu dhyaan nahi chal sakti thi lag gayi na...

M: dur raho tum mujhse...and turn her face....

Karan hold her face turns towards him and said: sorry monu....par relax aarohi ne tumhare kapde diye the....but I am hurt that u don't trust me(said with sad face)...

Monu with teared eyes: I am so sorry karu....wo Maine gussa me bol diya Mera koi intention nahi tha tumko hurt karna ka.....I know u care for me and I trust you karu....I am sorry and hug him tightly.....he to hug her back....

Both smile in that hug...

Thank you!!!

Stay tuned for next part....