First night + 1st day in Deolali

Moran are still in hug and after sometime Karan broke it and say

Karan: jao monu change karlo....comfortable feel karoge....

Monu smiles and left to change clothes....Karan change in room..

Monu comes out from washroom and karan pull her towards him...monu is shocked with sudden action

Karan pick her in his arms and lay her down in bed and kiss her lips softly....then kiss her shoulder and neck....then kisses her cleavage and very hardly bite on her neck...

Monu: umm karu(moans)

Karan: monu are u ready na?
Monu: yes karu make me yours..

Moran smiles widely and karan gently remove their clothes and gently get insider her and then they make love whole night

Then sleep while hugging each other tightly with Karan's one hand on her waist and other on her head while monu put her head in his chest and hug him through his waist....

Next morning...

Moran are sleeping peacefully......till then alarm clock rings...

Monu in sleep: karu off it na and put blanket on her face...

Karan wake up and look at the surrounding.....then blush remembering their last night....

Karan kiss her forehead, off the alarm and goes to washroom....

Monu listen voice of water...that's why she is sleeping...thought when karu comes....she will go for shower.....

Karan comes and look at monu with smriked.....he go near her and kiss her lips....then slowly go down and kiss her cleavage..

Because of sudden touch....monu immediately wake up and look at karan....

Blush hard remembering their last night....Karan look at her and smiles widely, kiss her both cheeks......

Karan: chalo monu ready ho jao...deodali ke liye nikalna hai...monu nodded in yes....

Moran get ready and goes to living room where Shergill's and Rahul are waited.....

Km: Karan & monami both of you take care of yourself

Kf: jaate hi contact karna..

Koel: let's go bhabhi...(with cheese smile)

Rahul: haa karan nikalte hai.....

Moran,Rahul and koel in jeep...

Koel: so bhai bhabhi....how was ur first night....(with teasing smile)

Rahul: I hope karan jada hard nahi tha bhabhi....kyu karan(with teasing look)

Karan glared both of them and monu blush hard....Karan look at her and smile widely......

Karan: jokes apart, academy me kisko pata nahi chalna chaihiye ki monu meri wife hai

Koel: par kyu bhai?

Rahul: ko security reason ki wajah se..

Monu: Haan koel agar sabko pata cahlega to cadets ko lagega ki Karan fair nhai hai unke saath aur mujhe favored kar raha hai...

Karan: exactly....issliye me nahi chahta ki koi bhi monami ki capability par doubt kare....

She will prove herself without taking any advantages.....

Monu smiles widely and look at karan....he assured her...

They reached Parakram Saf,Deolali....

Cadets already aa chuke the bas trainers k wait tha...they entered and shocked to see one person.....

Someone: Karan bro?
Karan: Siddharth?

Sid: yes Special agent Siddharth ganju reporting on duty Karan sir....

Karan smile and nodded in yes....

Karan: hello everyone I am Special Agent Major Karan Shergill.....aap sabka head trainer....

Ustadji: chalo ab sab aapna introduction do...

Monu too come forward...simi look at each other and smiles widely...

Then monu noticed faizi,sanju and aarohi is also there..

Aarohi: Hey aarohi mahajan
Monu: Hey Dr monami mahajan

Chitra: # you are sisters??

Both nodded in yes....

All give their introduction...and rooms are decided
Moran
Sidsa
Koezi
Rarohi...

Someone: hello I am Dr aneesh Malhotra.....saf k head doctor...

Monu look at him and simifaran (sid,monu,faizi,karan) are shocked to see him....

Aneesh winked at monu and she hold karan's hands unknowingly.....

Note: I have published new story: Moran- love of fire and ice....do check it out in my account....

Thank you..!!
Stay tuned for next part...