I'm awakened by someone violently shaking my shoulders. I hurry and get up making me and however was shaking my should bump heads.

"Ughhh," I said laying back down holding my head.

"You need to get up" Ana groans holding her head.

"See I told you that shut hurt. Her forehead is big. I warned you" Val says getting out of the chair she was sitting in getting up and walking out the room shaking her head.

"Why did you wake me up?" I say glaring up at Ana.

"Because we wanted to look around Paris and then go out for dinner and it's 3:20 pm. We got the renovations for the restaurant at 6"

I just nod and get up to get ready. I've decided to let my hair be whatever it wants to be because I'm lazy.
I've decided I wanted to wear this short black dress. I know it was supposed to be cold but I've checked the weather thing. And it's warm so I'm wearing a dress.

Can't tell me shit.

The dress:

And I'm gonna put on some shirt heels because why not?

After I'm done getting dressed I go out into the living room to see. Ana sitting on Val's lap laughing with her head back. I take a picture and put it as my Home Screen.

"I'm ready assholes!" I yell scaring them both and Val pushes Ana off her lap and stands up brushing off her lap.

"Don't do that you scared me!" Val says in fear and helps Ana up off the floor.

"Hmm, whatever I'm ready," I say walking over to the corner and putting on my purse.

I turn to see they were both looking at my ass.

I chuckle and walk to the door leaving them.

Oh, I love them.

--
We've been at dinner for at least 2 hours. It's now raining so we decided to go but I have something different in mind.

We pay and leave but right before we get the car I take off my heels and take off running in the direction of the Eiffel Tower. I know it's not far because I can see it from here. It should only be like a 5-minute run.

"Wait, Izzy!" I hear Val yell out behind me running after me.

But I won't stop running. It starts running causing me to giggle. So now I'm running in the rain. And before you know it I'm standing in front of the Eiffel Tower with wet hair and mascara running down my face.

Val and Ana come and stands on the side of me grabbing my hand and also staring at the beautiful Tower.

I couldn't help but cry. I guess Ana sees me cry because she grabs my face with her cold wet hands and places a kiss on my forehead.

"What's wrong baby?" She asks me, moving over a little so Val could stand next to her.

"I'm... I'm so happy. This is probably the happiest I've ever been and it's all because of y'all" I say with a smile and happy tears rolling down my already wet face.

"Aww, baby. We would do anything to see that beautiful smile on your face any day. Anything" Ana whispers side hugging me while Val hugs my other side turning to me to look at the tower. I lean my head on Val's shoulder.

"Do you know why? Why we would walk to the moon and back? Go to through just to see you?" Val whispers taking my hand with her soft cold hands.

"No, I don't.." I whisper with a chuckle making me cry a bit more.

"Because we love you"

--
Ahhh! I cried a little writing the last little paragraphs. They've finally said the "L" word. I'm so proud of my little babies.

Um, I hope y'all understand what Izzy was saying about the New Year's ball. It was hard but easy to explain.

Um, we had a little break from smut. But it's back next chapter. It's an apology for all the cliffhangers and everything else I've put y'all through.

Love ya💋
-T