Chapter 3: The Hangout

Kokomi POV: 
1:30pm

I'm bored out of my mineeee. Jeez what shall I do when I could rest for a dayyyyy.
I want to know if Sara is busy today. Oh I could text Sara- pfft silly me.

SARAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

What the fuck. What do you
need?

Can we go out todayyyyy

The fuck. I mean sure? Yeeee
yea yea whatever what time?

Hmmm we could go at 2:30pm

Sure I don't have work anyways.

Heheh come to Watatsumi Island at
my shrine.

Okay? I'll be there at 30 minutes.

Heheheh that's fine! See you!

Damnit this is going to be fun! I wonder if she likes to be in a relationship at this time. Oh yea I should get ready for our hangout! I mean she will be here early so what now. Should I text Gorou and see what he is doing.

The dog general

HELLO GOROU!!

AH MY EXCELLENCY!!!! HOW ARE YOU!

HAHAHAH I'M DOING PERFECTLY FINE!

That's good to hear and what is the matter? Did something happen?!?!?

HAHAHA NOPE! I'M JUST BORED!

Ah sorry to hear that, but I'm quite busy right now!

AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! wait.

UM BYE BYE!!!!!!

GOROU YOU!!!!!

WTF DIDN'T I TOLD GOROU THAT HE COULD REST!?!?!?!?! FUCK! NOW I HAVE NO ONE TO TALK TO!!!! Waiting for Sara is kinda boring but I do get to see her anyways. I'll just watch something so the time could pass.

After few minutes has pass by

Where in the hell is Sara-
RING RING

ACK! HELLO?

Giggles how did it felt when I scared you Kokomi?

OH SARA HELLO!

I'm almost at the place so be ready for me to get you.

OKI!!!!!

EKKKKK I COULD FINALLY SEE SARA!!!! HOW DO I REACT? Hmmmmm. I'll just be my normal self. Its going to be fun I know it! I'll just be at my front door and wait for her like she said!

Kokomi ran to her front door and lock it from the outside. 

What a nice weather it is! I'm so lucky I ask her to hangout even though we may be enemies it doesn't change the fact I still have a crush on her!!!! 

Boo! Came behind me

AHHHHHH!

Heheheh~ Looks like I scared you Kokomi~ Sara said from behind.

WHAT! FUCK OFF SARA!

Awww man all the time it was a waste?

WHAT! NO DON'T GO PLEASE! I'M SORRY!  But why do you sound like you're drunk?

Me? That's just me in my happy mood. Do I really sound weird when I'm in my happy mood?

Huh? No you don't Sara! I just thought about something sorry!

Oh well then where do you want to go?

Hmmm can we walk around because I don't can't think of a place right now. 

Of course we could walk around. I could need some helping around the place also so its fine.

HEHEHEH LET'S GOOOOO!!!!

We arrive at the Bourou Village and I greet everyone that was there. Sara just walk and look around. Jeez why does she have to be so cute when she looks around.-

MY EXCELLENCY! STAY AWAY FROM THE ENEMY LEADER!

Ahem. Remember that the war is over? No need in fighting. Also me and Sara are just having a hangout so don't worry.

AH! MY APOLOGIZE MY EXCELLENCY! 

Its fine.

Sara look at me so confused but she just shrug it off and we kept walking. We did ran into some treasure hoarders and Nobushi but we deal with it, or should I say Sara deal with it when I was healing her. 

Are you hurt Kokomi?

EHHHH!!!!! OH MY ARCHONS!!!! WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO BE SO SAUYGDHSAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Kokomi?

OH YEP I'M FINE BUT ARE YOU HURT THO! 

Heheheheh I'm fine thanks to your healing but we should get going now.

Oh yea we should...

Oh wait. By the time I get home it'll be midnight already so is it okay if I stay at your place?

OH MY ARCHONS I'M SO FUCKING LUCKY!!!!!

Oh yea sure! You are always welcome at my place! 

Thank You Ko.

WAIT! SHE JUST CALLED ME A NICKNAME OH MY DHGAVHGSVDGvH

No problem Sara!

We arrive at my Shrine and Sara said that she'll be showering first and find some of my extra long clothes to wear to sleep. Meanwhile I'm cooking up food. It was Mixed Yakisoba. They are very good not going to lie. I heard that the shower got turn off and Sara must be finding so extra long clothes that I can't fit. I was about to be done making the food until I felt that someone hands was on my wrist. 

EHHHH???!?!??! SARA?!?!?!?

Hm? Something wrong?

I- no nothing is wrong I just got surprise that's all!

Oh oki then.

Oh archons why does she have to be so cute...I'm also done making the food.
We ate the food and I went to the bathroom to shower. When I got out I got change and felt something uneasy. What could it be?

Mother fucker its like 5:38 in the morning and I'm still up but who the fuck cares. My ass is going to sleep night yall and see yall in the next chapter.

Word counted: 771