Assault of the World Tree!/ A Bloody Sugou!

You, Lisbeth, Silica, and Leafa had all quickly arrived at the World Tree, and Hundreds of Salamander Guards Began flying down towards all of you and you smirked.

Y/n: Mistro?

Alright, I got this.

You Tapped into Ultra Instinct and you Began to take them all out with Speeds so Fast you Literally Began to become an Invisible force no One can see, and Hundreds more of the Salamanders came from above!

Y/n: Heh, Easy. Silver Chariot!! Magicians Red!! Made in Heaven!!

Silver Chariot then Began to Impale tons of Salamander Guards, As Magicians Red Began To Burn them to A Crisp, and Made in Heaven began to wrap Gravity around them either crushing them into Tiny balls or Putting them into Tiny Blackholes!

Silica: Y/n, the Caith Sith, and Sylph Alliance had arrived!

Y/n: What took them so Long?

Silica: They had to get their Dragons!

Y/n: They're what?

Just then the Cait Sith and Sylph had all arrived on their Dragons and they Began to Rip the Tree apart as they began to rip it to shreds!

Y/n: Yes! This is Great!

Yui: Daddy, Let Me hack into the Tower! I can Create an Opening for you

Y/n: Great!

You then Began To climb up the Tree as Yui began to Hack into the Server, and soon the Tree was Opening! You then saw That A Spear was about to go into Leafa's eye and you quickly Pushed her out of the way saving her.

Y/n: Leafa are you Okay?

Leafa: Y-Yeah, Thank you, Y-You saved me... I have to tell you something

She then began to whisper into your ear, and you were Legit Shocked as she ran off!

Y/n: S-Sugaha? I Guess she's adorable in any Reality

Yui: Daddy, I finally hacked into The Code, I had opened up the Gates!

Y/n: Great!

Meanwhile at the top of the World Tree...

Sugou: AH! Who Ruins our Personal Time!?

Asuna was chained up by her Arms and Legs and she would disagree!

Asuna: You were Licking my Face, Boobs, and Navel!

Sugou: Shut up You Loved it!!

Y/n: HEY ASSHOLE! Gum Gum Spear!!

You then Kicked him in the spear and you landed inside!

Sugou: Just who the hell are you!?

Y/n: My Name is Y/n L/n, I want her back you sick Perverted Freak!

Asuna: Y/N!

Sugou: Tch, You think You can Defeat Me? I am A Level 120 Player!

Y/n: Isn't the Limit 100?

Sugou: Exactly! I AM A GOD COMPARED TO YOU HEAVENS!

Just then he Turned back into A Level 1.

Sugou: 

Y/n: Oh You don't know? I learned how to change the coding of the game by A Certain Man, A Man Named Akihiko Kayaba.

Sugou: KAYABA THAT DICK! HE WAS ALWAYS AHEAD OF ME ON THE CHAIN OF COMMAND AND HE ALWAYS WAS BETTER THAN ME! AAAGH, I HATE HIM SO MUCH! HE DROVE ME TO DRINK!

Y/n: Heh, Well let's be honest here He Pissed me off as well, so I Planted One of my clones to work for him since that's how I learned this Information. Now... Let's Begin!

You then Tossed your arm in front of you and you turned the Air Razor sharp, as it cut His cheek, and he Bled!

Sugou: A-A-Ah...?

Asuna: You're Dead Asshole!

Sugou then Tried to Run away, but you appeared in front of him, and began to Charge An Attack!

Y/n: Mochi Rasenshuirken!!

Sugou: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Sugou was then Trapped in A Casing of Mochi attached to A Wall, as he was being stabbed with Billions of Little Chakra needles that Began to tear his very cells apart, and soon the Skin tore away to reveal Flesh, and then the Flesh Tore away to reveal Bone, and by the time the attack stopped he was, A Flesh covered Skeleton!

You then ran over and Freed Asuna!

Yui: Mommy, You're Safe!

Asuna: Yes! Thank you for saving me Y/n! 

She then Kissed you on the cheek as you smiled.

Y/n: Yeah, Hehe. Hey Asuna, you wanna start this relationship all over again? Even If I-

Asuna: Started A Harem while I was in A Coma?

Y/n: Hey I said I was Busy, I had to save Entire universes and all that

Asuna: of course, I would love too

The two of you then Kissed, as Yui cheered!

Back in the Real World...

You had heard the door Bell ring, as you took off your headset, and when you opened the front door Asuna!

Asuna: Y/n!

She then Hugged you as you Smiled!

Y/n: It's so Great to see you again. Oh that reminds me

Asuna: What?

You then walked to the computer and you Began to use your Magic To Bring Yui into the real World!

Yui: Mommy! Daddy! I'm Here!

She then Hugged the Both of you, as you Both smiled and Hugged back!

Y/n: Looks Like we're A Family Again