An Amazon Cat Fight!

Meanwhile, in another city, Tsuyu and Momo were fighting A Bunch of Villians with Tsu throwing her tongue around, and Ochaco Creating Little Cannons, and Little Cannons Balls, but for Momo it was slowly draining more energy!

Tsu: Come on Momo We need more Ammo!

Momo: I'm Sorry... I'm Running out of Body Fat to use... I knew I should have eaten more this morning...

Tsu: To Be Honest, I could get you something to eat if you want. I have A Few MnM's Or-

Momo: No, It's fine...

Just then A Cheetah Woman had arrived, and began stalking the two girls!

This was of course Cheetah!

Cheetah: Hahahahaha! Looks like I have some prey for me!

Cheetah (Real Name: Babara Minerva/ She is A Woman who was Punished by The Gods and now has the powers of the worst Big Cat on the Planet and Wants to fight Wonder Woman/, To Be Honest, I would be mad too if I had the powers of An Inbred chirping ...

Cheetah (Real Name: Babara Minerva/ She is A Woman who was Punished by The Gods and now has the powers of the worst Big Cat on the Planet and Wants to fight Wonder Woman/, To Be Honest, I would be mad too if I had the powers of An Inbred chirping feline)

Momo: What are you exactly?

Cheetah: I'm Cheetah

Tsuyu: You mean like the worst Big cat?

Cheetah: THEY ARE NOT BAD!

Momo: Yeah, I mean they Chirp, they're Inbred as Hell, and their Bullied by Absolutely everything

Cheetah: NO! Cheetah's Roared!

She then Made A Roaring sound...

Momo: Not they don't that's A Leopard

Cheetah: THAT'S A CHEETAH!

Tsu: No they sound like this

Tsu then Pulls up A Video of A Cheetah chirping.

Cheetah: SCREW YOU!

Cheetah then Began to try and Claw at them, but you then Kicked her in the face sending her flying into A Wall!

Momo: Y/n! You're finally here!

Tsuyu: Yay!

Y/n: Let me handle this. Hey Leopard!

Cheetah: Cheetah!

Y/n: Cheetahs? Those are Natures Bitches

Cheetah: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

She then began to try and Maul you before A Lesso was wrapped around her arms trapping them to her waist, and it was then shown that the owner of the lasso was None other than Wonder Woman!

Cheetah: Wonder Woman!?

Wonder Woman: Looks like I finally found you Cheetah, and now you better Start Chirping

Cheetah: OH COME ON!

Wonder Woman (Real Name: Princess Diana of Themyscera/ She is One of the many daughters of Zeus born from clay and Given Life by the God/ She is A Fighter skilled in the best of Every Greek fighting Style/ She has A Shield which can Block all atta...

Wonder Woman (Real Name: Princess Diana of Themyscera/ She is One of the many daughters of Zeus born from clay and Given Life by the God/ She is A Fighter skilled in the best of Every Greek fighting Style/ She has A Shield which can Block all attacks, A Tiara that gives her Power, A Loss that makes people tell the truth, and Bracelets that Block Bullets/ Her only Weaknesses are Piercing Weapons and Being tied up by A Man)

Wonderwoman then Threw Cheetah into A Wall Knocking her out, as all three of you watched.

Momo: Wow, she's so cool!

Tsu: Yeah, she's such A Badass, right Y/n?

Y/n:

Momo: Hey Wonder Woman! We're on Your side! Don't worry about us!

Wonder Woman: Of course, You are, but I need to test your friend real quick

Y/n: Me?

Tsu: That sounds oddly sexist

Wonder Woman: How is that sexist? He's A Man?

Tsu: Yeah, but Men can be Sexually discriminated too, Welcome to the 21st Century Buck Rodgers, Men can be Sexually Targeted too!

Momo: Calm down Girl.

Wonder Woman: I Just need to try something

She then wrapped her Lasso around you, as you were forced to tell the truth!

Wonder Woman: So what do think of me?

Y/n: I think You're really beautiful, Like super Model Beautiful, and I think I like you already, and you are such A Badass, and I Want you in my Harem! Also, you got A Nice Rack Not gonna lie... Can I be released now?

Tsu: 0_0

Momo: 0_0

Wonder Woman: Pfft, Hahahahaha! Alright, that's Pretty Funny, Alright, I'll let you go

Y/n: Thank you so Very much...

Just then you received a Call from Batman and Picked it up!

Y/n: Yes Batman?

Batman: Y/n you need to get to the Gotham Botanical Gardens and Quick. I Think they captured some of your friends.

Y/n: ...The Fuck!?