"Moonstone. You know where it is?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Tell me!" He growled. Pushing me back into the wall harder. I shook my head again.

"Tell me girl! You don't want to see my ugly side!" He growled. I could tell his grip was loosening a little.

"I thought.....I was looking at it." I said. He made his grip tighter on my neck. Then when he least expected it, I made my veins and fangs pop out and made a loud menacing growl that even made my own ears hurt.

The man covered his ears and stumbled back. I took that time to stick my hand into his chest. His eyes went big and a scared look crossed his face.

"I could've let you leave, but you pissed me off!" I said and pulled his heart out. I lifted his body and heart and took it into the forest. In a small clearing I set his body on fire. I watched it burn. When I was sure his body was properly burned, I created a hole in the ground of the forest using the earth part of my elemental power, and dropped his body inside, and covered the ground back up. 

After I was done with all that, I went home to get some rest.

I opened the door to the boarding house.

"I'm home!" I yelled.

"No one cares!" Damon yelled back in a mocking tone. I looked over to Damon who was sitting in the arm chair in the living-room holding a book in one hand and a glass of bourbon in the other.

"Jerk!" I muttered.

"Brat!" He muttered back.

"Bastard."

"Loser."

"Stupid."

"Retard."

"Pineapple."

"What?" Damon asked confused.

"Haha! You lose!" I said sticking my tongue out.

"Whatever." He muttered rolling his eyes.

************************************

"C'mon Damon! Hurry up!" I yelled towards Damon who was still in his room getting ready. Aren't girls supposed to take longer to get ready? Yet here I am, fully dressed, and last time I checked I was a girl, so he clearly is taking too long.

We need to go to Georgia to meet some stupid witches and vampires in order to get the stupid address, of this other stupid powerful warlock, who could help us destroy the damn stone!

Witches are so annoying. They always have some catch. They think they are so superior, they are the queen or some kind of 'God', but really most of them are just people who know a few parlor tricks and call themselves 'witches.'

I'm just pissed I have to wake up so early to go on this journey, and I'm actually ready for once and Damon still is doing god knows what.

"Damon! What's taking you so long?!" I yelled, even though I didn't need to.

"Have you seen my black button down shirt?" He asked.

"All your shirts are black Damon, just pick one of the other ones you have!" I said, making sure the annoyance was clear in my voice.

He came down shirtless and I rolled my eyes.

"That shirt was different." He said.

"Oh what? Did it have shining lights on it?" I asked. Damon rolled his eyes and scanned the room, looking around for his shirt.