Ya Done Goofed

In this episode of DragonBall-I mean The League's Mad Scientist, Young Midoriya very well might have fucked up. By a lot.

Izuku leaves the base to go to a coffee shop, before he's dragged into an alley. He freaks out, thinking it to be Momo, before he notices the figure as Kyoka Jiro.

Izuku: "Jiro!? What the hell!?"

Jiro: "What the fuck did you do!?"

Izuku: "What?"

Jiro: "I just saw Momo stab Todoroki 70 times, cussing you out! So just what the fuck did you do!?"

Izuku thought it over for a while, before realizing.

Izuku: "Oh..."

That morning

After an eventful 17 hours of Izuku officially becoming a hentai protagonist, Momo was passed out and Izuku was seeing stars.

Izuku: 'So on one hand, I lost my virginity to a really attractive girl, but on the other hand she's a yandere who's provened that she'll kill me if I do the wrong moves. Jesus I need to figure this out soon. I need to go to my lab to clear my head. I haven't done any scientist stuff since I tortured Vlad King in the other chapter.'

Izuku gets up about to leave, until he's dragged down to the bed by Momo.

Momo: "P-Please! Don't stop!"

Izuku: "How are you still conscious!?"

2 hours later

Izuku finally returns to the League's base and heads to his lab, dragging Denki Kaminari. He hooks him up to a machine and when Denki awakens, he screams as Izuku cut off his arms and is proceeding to put a green liquid into a needle, injecting it into his jugular vein causing it to make his quirk overload and pop his head. Izuku giggles at the popping sound, collects his blood, and sends it to his father. His phone gets a notification from Momo, asking him where he's at.

Momo: Izuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! Where'd you go?!

Izuku: Had to go home.

Toga: "Hey Izuku! What'ch ya doin'!?"

Izuku "Texting Yaoyorozu."

Momo: Was that a girl?

Izuku: "What the hell? How'd she figure that out?"

Izuku: No

On Momo's side of the phone, she stared at the phone with anger.

Momo: 'He knows better. He wouldn't try and go hooking up with other girls when he has me...right?'

Toga: "Soooooo...are you like an actual thing?"

Izuku: "Uhhhh...eh? Honestly this was supposed to be for information on UA, but now I think Shigaraki will keep it going for his entertainment."

Toga: "So it wouldn't hurt you if I do this?"

She leaps onto Izuku, kissing him. He picks her up and takes her to his bed as they remove their clothes.

The next day

Izuku awakens with Toga hugging him in her sleep. He gets up, cleans himself up and kisses Toga's head as he gets up to leave. He leaves the base to go to a coffee shop, before he's dragged into an alley. He freaks out, thinking it to be Momo, before he notices the figure as Kyoka Jiro.

Izuku: "Jiro!? What the hell!?"

Jiro: "What the fuck did you do!?"

Present

Jiro: "Why the hell would you fuck someone while you have a girlfriend!?"

Izuku: "Because it's one-sided! I saved her, and now she's killing Ashido, she's killing her parents, she's having sex with me, all while threatening me with MURDER mind you!"

Jiro: "S-S-She's killed Mina?"

Izuku: "Yes!"

Jiro: "Oh fuck! Why'd she do it!?"

Izuku: "Because she was flirting with me! A lot!"

Jiro: "Am I gonna die too!?"

Izuku: "No....I mean, as long as you don't look like you're trying to get with me I think!? I don't know!"

Momo: "Why would I kill my best friend? She's not the one cheating on me."

Momo appears from behind Jiro, knocks her out, and pulls out a bloody knife, Shoto's head tied on her belt, and a demonic aura around her.

Momo: "Oh my little cinnamon roll...you've hurt me...a lot...so now...I'm gonna hurt you!"

She runs towards him and stabs a few tranquilizers into his neck, knocking him out.