Random One-shot

A/n: LMAO I AM SO SORRY FOR MY LAST CHAPTER.

I was drunk..with my sister and I just randomly came up with the thought to write a chapter, but when it came to it I really do not know what I was thinking of writing 😭.

I would take it down but I just find it funny so I'm keeping it up. SO TAKE THIS ONE-SHOT AS AN APOLOGY.

Shoto x Uki, hitman AU.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Continuation.

"Look! There's the target!" Elira said pointing through the window at the opposite building.

Shoto lined up his shot and looked through the scope and finally found the target where Elira was pointing at, he aimed for his head.

But he pulled back and Elira looked at him confused, she was sitting on the floor with one leg laying straight and the other she rested her arm on.

"What's the matter?" Elira asked.

Shoto didn't answer as he looked as if he was waiting for something, Elira jumped when a bullet went through the window breaking it, it was aimed at Shoto so she panicked.

"Shoto?!" Elira asked standing up looking around.

When the dust finally cleared, Shoto stood there clearly annoyed, he had only just dodged the bullet, it had just skimmed his cheek. He just wiped his cheek before going back onto his sniper.

He aimed his shot at the target and fired, it hit his head so Shoto and Elira quickly grabbed their bags and weapons and ran down the stairs to the ground level of the building.

"Are you alright Shou?!" Elira asked.

"It's just a scratch I'll be fine." Shoto mumbled groaning slightly.

They carried on running when they hit ground level and they exited the building but the police were already showing up, Elira had to spilt from Shoto but they'd meet back at headquarters.

So currently Shoto was running through an alleyway, till it hit a dead end, he groaned slightly before he was about to turn around he quickly stepped to the side dodging a knife.

"You're the hitman everyone's been looking for?" The person asked.

"Everyone's been looking for me..?" Shoto asked yawning.

"Well you do have a million dollars on your head" they explained.

Shoto was slightly taken back, he really wasn't keeping up with his status in the city, Shoto figured this person he was talking to was the sniper that had tried killing him.

"So you're here to turn me in?" Shoto asked.

They hummed as they pulled out some handcuffs, boy did Shoto hate handcuffs, when he was almost caught he remembered how annoying and tight those things were, not to mention they put your hands behind your back.

Shoto didn't have any other weapon other then the sniper, he could use the knife that was thrown at him but he wasn't too experienced with knife skills, that was Eliras job, so Shoto just had to run.

But, the random was blocking the path obviously so he didn't know where he could run to, there was one of those large rubbish bins, so Shoto dashed for that and jumped onto it, he then jumped onto the scaffolding but the person had grabbed onto his foot when he tried fully pulling himself up.

He groaned in annoyance as he tried shaking him off but came to no luck, there was a window right in front of them he guessed it was an apartment, the light was still on so he didn't want to be seen by the owner of the apartment.

The person wouldn't get off him so Shoto used his sniper and whacked him across the head making him fall back onto the ground, Shoto was about to carry on but that was before the window opened up.

Shoto swung his head to the person and it revealed a purple haired boy, staring at him quite interested and confused.

"Um..." they mumbled.

Shoto gulped as he was a bit nervous, he didn't know what to do, he didn't seem scared of him at all so that relaxed him a little.

"Are...you alright?" They asked.

They had a calm and gentle voice, kind of like Shotos friend Minase.

"Uh..yeah" Shoto nodded.

The person gently brought their hand up to Shotos cheek and removed the blood that was still trickling down his face.

"I'll go grab you a bandaid real quick.." They mumbled.

Shoto nodded as he watched him disappear down the hallway, Shoto felt butterflies and he had no clue why, he was also confused why the person wasn't freaked out because he had a gun in his arms, wouldn't everyone react like that?.

When the person arrived back and placed the bandaid on their face, he told Shoto his name.

"Uki Violeta" he smiled.

"Shoto.." Shoto replied mumbling.

Uki couldn't really see Shoto all that well but he didn't mind, he was wondering if Shoto was the hitman that's been wanted for the past 4 months but he wouldn't know, he didn't seem dangerous to Uki.

But then again, it's always the innocent ones.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/n: I didn't know how else to make this longer so..yeah I finished it at that 👀.

I might not update for idk how long but when I do, I do! Eheh, thank you for 16k reads ❤️.