17

A/n: just oonneee more chapter then I promise I'll rest 😭 I'm just boreddd...anyways a voxto chapter? I think so.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Continuation.

"So...when does he wake up?" Elira asked.

"Whenever, it's impossible to wake him up unfortunately" Vox said scratching his head.

Minase just shrugged.

"And...how long have those 3 been like that?" Elira asked.

"Welp first it was Shu and Mysta arguing, then Uki said whatever and then boom" Vox shrugged.

"Laziest explanation ever" Elira chuckled.

Shoto yawned which indicated he was waking up which Elira was looking forward too.

The purplette opened his eyes to see Minase smiling at him, it scared him but he just smiled back as he sat up and looked around him.

He then noticed Elira, she gave him wave and a closed a eye smile.

"Hello! I'm Elira, I've been friends with these idiots since primary" Elira explained.

Shoto shaped his mouth as an 'o'.

"I'm Shoto..." Shoto mumbled.

Eliras eyes sparkled when Shoto spoke which kinda startled both Vox and Shoto, since Minase was just watching the other 3.

"Can I keep him?" Elira asked.

"Huh? WHAT NO!" Vox objected.

"YOU ALSO CANT HOG HIM!" Elira argued.

Shoto just watched them bicker, over him..he was use to it but at the same time he wasn't since well, who knows.

Shoto was still feeling pretty tired but he needed to go to the toilet for real this time so he excused himself from Minase and stood up and walked off, Vox noticed but the others were to busy arguing.

So, Vox took this as his opportunity, so he stood up and ran after Shoto, Elira just looked at him run off.

"Excuse me? This rude mf" Elira huffed.

She looked over at Minase who just shrugged again, she then noticed Shoto was missing and well, she figured he wanted time with him so she didn't bother asking.

Shoto walked down the wrong hallway to the bathroom, he probably should've asked Minase where the bathroom was but he was to lazy to even speak. He hummed to himself as he walked down the halfly empty hallway.

The classrooms were empty, he guessed this part of the school was getting renovation since the wallpapers were torn down. Tho he felt Vox's presence behind him so he stopped and looked at him.

"Welp, I tried eheh" Vox mumbled awkwardly looking at Shoto.

"Hm." Was all the Shoto said.

"Do you hate me or somethinggg?" Vox whined as his invisible dog ears went down.

Vox was obviously faking it but it did make Shoto feel bad so he sighed and walked up to Vox patting his head which took Vox by surprised.

Shoto was pretty tiny compared to Vox and Vox just wanted to hug him, since the others get too, he wanted to as well but he didn't know if he should ask for permission.

Vox also had to slightly crouch so Shoto could actually pat his head lmao.

"Uhm..." Vox mumbled.

"Hm?" Shoto asked tilting his head.

"Can I also hug you..?" Vox awkwardly asked.

Shoto didn't mind hugs because again he is a cuddly person, he still doesn't feel as comfortable with them tho but he decided to just agree with it.

"Mm..yeah alright..." Shoto murmured.

Vox eyes brightened up as he quickly embraced Shoto surprising Shoto a little but he just tilted his head to the left a little since Vox dug his head into Shotos right shoulder.

He must've been dying to hold Shoto since the purplette could barely move in his embrace tho it was a gentle one at the same time, Vox was careful not to hurt him.

"It's not fair that the others get you so much..." Vox pouted.

Shoto lightly smiled, 'a kid' was what Shoto compared Vox to, tho to Shoto they were all kids.

Yeah Shoto still needed to go toilet but he's just holding it, since he still felt bad for Vox, he heard Vox sigh out of relief which Shoto lightly chuckle at.

Vox was happy.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/n: a bit short but yeah people wanted Vox to have some screen time, I can write some more chapters but yep, I also finished this at 6:40am lmao.

Minase is going to have a turn next, and I guess I have to go off to sleep now since people are telling me to rest 😭.

GOODNIGHT WONDERFUL PEOPLE 💕.
(Or goodmorning either way).