07

A/n: wow, almost 600 reads 🙌.

I also have the most baddest headache ever so, this'll probably be short.

Continuation.

The bell had rang shortly after and everyone departed ways, of course Vox, Uki and Shoto walked to class together but it was pretty silent, since Shoto was just ignoring Vox.

Shoto had actually manage to stay awake in class which Vox doubted. And before everyone knew it, school was over.

"Shoto, want me to accompany you home?" Uki asked.

"uhm..no thanks." Shoto replied as he grabbed his bag.

"alright then, I'll see you tomorrow" Uki said ruffling his hair before walking off leaving Shoto confused.

He just shrugged it off and walked outside the classroom. Heading to the front gate he looked over to his left and saw Shu, Luca, Mysta and Vox.

'oh, so thats where Vox went.' Shoto thought.

He raised an eyebrow and him being curious, he decided to follow 'em, but before he did he obviously texted his mother that he'll arrive home late so she wouldn't worry.

Around 8 minutes later they were walking pretty far and from Shotos angle, you could see Luca was getting uncomfortable and I guess Shoto being Shoto he felt an uneasy aura which was enough for him to go up to them.

"hi." Shoto said bluntly appearing beside Mysta.

"AH- oh, SHOTO?!" Mysta yells.

"oh? Shoto I didn't know you lived down this way" Vox said rubbing his chin.

"well I never said I told you where I live?" Shoto stated.

"oh. Good point eheh" Vox chuckled awkwardly.

"so you live down here?" Luca asked.

"no, i was going to visit a relative." Shoto lied.

Luca sweat dropped.

"anyways, I'm going to head home now, I'll catch yous all later!" Luca said as he ran the opposite direction to where they were heading.

"hm." Shoto mumbled.

"Well, I guess we shouldn't bother you any longer my boy, let's go!" Vox said.

'my boy?' Shoto thought confused.

"ah- alright" Shu nodded.

"alright, bye Shoto!" Mysta waved.

"yeah, uhm...bye?" Shoto mumbled awkwardly as the 3 ran off quickly.

"definitely weirdos.." Shoto said shaking his head.

He then walked back to the direction he came from to actually head home.

A/n: I am incredibly sorry for this dumb chapter lmao, again I'm blaming my headache, I'm going to sleep now goodnight