"Can Jisung hyung join us to school? Like be in our class?"

"Sorry Innie but I don't think that's a good idea."

"But hyung is smart."

"Yeah, he helps both of us all the time with homework."

"I'm sure he is smart enough but there are other reasons why he can't join boys." Minho looks at the two through the mirror. He really wished that Jisung were able to join the other two but Chan he explained to him multiple times that it probably wasn't a good idea.

"But hyung."

"I could go and speak with one of your teachers and see if he could try sometime but Chan hyung, Jisung and your teachers have to agree alright." The two boys in the back nod their heads, making Minho smile. He hopes that this is a good idea, by making Jisung test it out they could see if sending him to school is a bad thing or not. He fully believes that it could help Jisung, especially with his difficulties of being surrounded by strangers.

 Minho parks the car, shaking Jisung to wake him up from his nap. Jeongin and Felix get out of the car, waiting for Minho to take them to their classes. Seeing as they were late, he had to come in and explain the reason as to why both boys were late.

"Come on Sung, you have to come inside."

Jisung shakes his head, not wanting to get out of the car.

"Come on, it will only be for a bit."

Jisung huffs but unbuckles himself and gets out of the car with a glare on his face. Minho locks the car and takes the three boys into the school, walking towards Felix's class first.

"Just go inside and if she asks why you're late tell her I overslept."

Felix nods, before hugging Minho goodbye and entering his classroom. Luckily both Felix and Jeongin go to a special school that deals a lot with kids that have parents that are gone a lot of the time so they let parents go into the school even though most children are teenagers.

"Mister Lee?"

Minho turns back around to see Felix's teacher standing by her classroom door. "Yes?"

"Oh, I was wondering why Felix was late. But I think I understand now." She looks over at Jisung, who is clinging onto Minho's arm looking really pale. "You should take the poor little guy home quickly, I will see you after school? Or is mister Bang picking him up today?"

"Uhm not sure yet. But yeah, we should go." Minho frowns, looking down at Jisung. Wondering why the teacher called him a little guy when he was taller than both Felix and Jeongin and looked older. He quickly takes Jeongin to his classroom, having almost the same interaction with his teacher as well.

 "What's going on." Minho turns to look at Jisung as they're both seated in the car once again. Now making their way to the supermarket to get the groceries that they need. Jisung just rolls his eyes and stares out of the window, ignoring Minho. "Jisung."

Jisung keeps ignoring Minho, not wanting to talk with him.

"Ji?" Minho once again doesn't receive an answer from the boy sitting next to him. Minho sighs, deciding to just focus on the road for now. He hadn't told Jisung that they were going grocery shopping, so Jisung frowns when he notices that they aren't driving home.

"Where are we going?" He sits up a bit, looking around to try and recognize his surroundings.

"We're going grocery shopping Ji, we will just do it quickly." Minho doesn't look to the side, noticing that there is now more traffic around them.