Min-Jae nods, thanking YoungK even though he is not happy that the spell is back on his ring but he will have to deal with it until he gets out of the country at least.

"So ready to buy some cheesecake and visit the 3racha store?" BamBam smiles at them, holding the door open for the both of them. 

"Felix get off of the closet you're going to fall, Sung don't you dare drop that, Innie please don't become like those two." Changbin lets his head fall down on the counter, as he watches his brothers mess around in the store. For some reason Felix likes to climb on top of the closet while Jisung tries all kinds of random stuff that will get something broken. Luckily for Changbin, Jeongin decided to actually behave and just sit in the corner doing his homework. Chan and Minho had a meeting with Felix and Jeongin's teacher leaving Changbin to deal with his brothers and the store.

"I feel bad for you hyung." Jeongin looks up, giving Changbin a cute smile.

"Thanks Innie, Felix I swear get down from there."

Felix pouts but he does listen to Changbin by jumping down from the closet he had been sitting on. Changbin sighs, hoping that Chan and Minho come back soon as he can't take this any longer.

"Where did Jisung go?" Felix walks over to Changbin, looking for his near twin. Changbin frowns, not really sure where the boy went as he was focused on Felix.

Before any of them can say something the door to the store opens, showing BamBam and another kid. "What's up kids? How have you all been?"

"BamBam hyung!" Felix runs over, smiling at him brightly. Jeongin also walks over to BamBam, still a bit shy around the older. Changbin sighs, not sure if he is glad that BamBam showed up or not.

"Hello sunshine boy, how was school today?" BamBam ruffles Felix's hair.

"It was okay but Chenle was sick so I was alone in class, luckily Innie goes to the same school so we had lunch together."

Jeongin nods, remembering how he found Felix sitting alone at lunch so he decided to leave his friends and have lunch with Felix.

"That's sweet of him, hold it mister you aren't leaving." BamBam quickly grabs Min-Jae's arm, stopping the boy from leaving the store. This grabs the attention of the other three boys in the store.

"So, who's the kid hyung?" Changbin questions, looking Min-Jae up and down trying to figure out where he recognizes him from. The boy is wearing a mask making it difficult to recognize him.

"He is the same age as you Bin but this is Lee Min-Jae, the kid me and Brian hyung have been looking for."

"You finally found him? I expected better from you hyung." Changbin ducks when BamBam throws a random glove at him.

"Yah! You try and find a kid that is known to turn invisible."

"Now that you mention that. Jisung where the fuck are you?!" Changbin pops up again, looking around for Jisung.

"Maybe he turned invisible?"

"Could be. He found the spell yesterday but couldn't figure out how to say it, this morning hyung said he had a dream and figured it out." Jeongin smiles, happy that he remembers.

"I didn't teach him." YoungK enters the store, not fully sure what they were talking about.

"You are the only other witch he knows."