"Cao.Cao.you.need.me?"Ophis turned to holy spear wielder

"We need you but not the current you, We will make our new uroborus out of you, We will kill you right here"Cao cao declared and he vanished and next moment he stabbed ophis in stomach.

"I knew i can't kill you, But atleast i can damage you"Cao cao said as he twisted his spear while Rudeus was now angry"You bastard! I never allowed you to attack her"

"So are you gonna fight me, Don't worry i will kill you all today"Cao cao declared and he turned to his back"George summon him, We will kill all of them"

"Hai"George said and then he summoned a person with black wings and he was Samuel the blind god.

"Listen i have a plan"Rudeus declared and rias asked"Whats the plan? "

"I will fight cao cao and george with valian and you all can take down samuel"He then turned to le fay and kuroka they were doing some preprations"How long will it take for you to call vali here? "

"Just a moment"Le fay said and Vali was summoned in that realm and vali asked"What happened"he then saw cao cao there"So thats it, I will kill him today"

Then George finally summoned The dragon eater samuel and vali was scared to shit by seeing samuel and seeing him like this,Rudeus said"Listen vali you stay away from that thing,I will fight it myself while you can fight caocao"

"Understood"Vali said"Balance breaker"
[Vanishing dragon balance breaker]
He flew at cao cao at his top speed and seeing him fight, Issei too shouted"I will fight too"He turned to rias and she nodded"Promotion queen"

"I, who is about to awaken
Am the Red Dragon Emperor who has discarded the principles of domination
I shall walk the road of righteousness by having infinite hopes and dreams
I shall become the King of Crimson Dragon
And I promise you all! I shall show you the future which shines in true crimson light!"Issei finished chanting and his armour was now crimson and he also rushed at cao cao and began fighting with Caocao along with vali.

While Rudeus stood in front of george and samuel with Valian and he said"So are we gonna fight or not? "

"Samueal!kill them!"George ordered and made samuel attack them and in a instant, Rudeus covered himself with power of destruction and samuel was hit by it.

"Its useless against me,Theres a huge difference between us, You can never beat me"Rudeus declared and he made a spear out of power of destruction and he threw it at george who barely dodged it.

He made this attack based on light spear, Both light magic and power of destruction are very slow and thats why Angel uses spear and throw them and rudeus did same with power of destruction.

Rudeus looked at kuroka"Hey catgirl can you summon arthur here?"

"No i can't"Kuroka replied and the valian said"I can do that"

"Oh yeah i almost forgot about my dear queen,Please valian call arthur once we are done here"Rudeus said and she nodded and she saw vali pretty beaten up and same was issei.

Cao cao was weaker then them but he had studied thier movements, He was dodging every single attack of their.

Rudeus saw it and said"Go help your idiotic brother"

"Oni-sama is not idiot"Valian said and he replied"Cao cao can kill him in one stab and he is still holding back, So should i call. Him smart now"

"He must have a plan, I know he is smart"She said and she used her magic and threw cao cao meters away.

"Valian stay away its dangerous here"Vali shouted while Cao cao smirked and he held his spear up and with full force he threw it at vali.

Valian saw it and her eyes widened,Issei also had same expression but valian jumped in front of spear and Spear fell in mid way.

Everyone was shocked expect Rudeus he was smirking"See theres a reason,I love her, She is just to amazing"

Valian blushed and vali asked"What was that, Valian"

"I cancelled his sacred gear"She informed and he was surprised"You too can do that? "

"Yes i didn't inherited any sacred gear but i got this and awakened it some weeks ago"She informed and Vali smiled"Why didn't you tell me this before? "

"You never asked"She replied and he nodded while issei captured cao cao.

On the other side,Both George and Samuel were on thier knees while Gremory heir was standing unfazed.

He turned to his queen"Will you"and.she nodded and dispersed the barrier which george used and then she summoned Arthur.

"Arthur will ya"Rudeus said looking at samuel and arthur unleashed his Excalibur ruler and stabbed samuel and rudeus quickly used his rook piece on him making him his new and first rook.

Then issei and kiba tied both cao cao and george and then rudeus said"Take them both to underworld"

"Kill us here if you want"Cao cao said and Rudeud replied"I am not that big of a fool to kill someone who is very dear to a god, Not any god but one of strongest"

His eyes widened"How do you know about sakra-sama? "

"I have my own sources, If i kill you, He will just revive you but i will do something else, I will make you worthless"He then put a smug on his face and Vali asked"What are you going to do? "

"I will take their sacred gears and make them worthless,Indra only cares about their sacred gears not the person, So i will take those gears out of them"Rudeus explained and vali said"Doesn't that mean instant death"

"No it doesn't"Rudeus said and he began extracting gear and after few minutes both sacred gear came out of their bodies and they were dead.

Issei was about to say something but stopped when Rudeus summoned Valarie and she revived them, While rudeus being immune to holy magic took holy spear and dimension lost with him.

"I will be keeping these with me, You two can die for all i care"Rudeus said and he turned to his people"Lets go our work is done here"

"We can't go i am sensing Grim reapers in a distance from us"