Chapter 8

Next day, Rudeus woke up with his head between valian's breast.

He then got up and dressed up and valian too woke up and they went to hall.

They saw rias was ready to go to human world with her peerage

"Where are you going?ria-tan"He asked and she asked"Why aren't you getting ready? "

"Ready for what? "He asked and she said"We are going to human world for graduation"

"Nah..you forgot but i graduated early from underworld,So i don't have to study anymore"Rudeus informed

"Wait... I didn't knew that, So you are not coming with us? "Rias asked and he shook his head"Nope".

"Please, I will be lonely there"Rias pleaded and jechs said"Ria-tan,We can't have three high class devil in same territory"

"But aren't there already two, So what would be bad if theres three"Rias asked

"Ria-tan both you and sona are lower high class devils, So you need to work in pairs while Rudi-tan is upper-high class devil, He will get his own territory if he wants"Jechs explained and he then turned to rudeus"Rudi-tan i haven't seen your wings in years now, Can you show them"

"Just don't be too surprised"Rudeus said but before he shows his wings rias asked"Oni-sama how many wings do you have? "

"i have 12,Ria-tan"Sirjechs showed his twelve wings

Rias was fascinated and she turned to grafiya"What about you, Onee-sama"

"I have ten"Grafiya showed her wings

"What about Otou-sama? "Rias asked and Zeoticus showed his eight wings

"And Oka-sama"and Venelana Showed her ten wings.

"Okaa-sama is stronger that otou-sama"Rias concluded

She then turned to Rudeus"And How many do you have, Oni-sama"

"I have 12"Rudeus showed his twelve bat like wings and everyone expect sirjechs,zeoticus and valian were surprised

"Amazing, Rudi-tan you are soon going to be as strong as this oni-sama"Sirjechs said and Grafiya said"I am proud that rudi-sama already surpasses me"

"My son"Zeoticus was proud.

"How did you get those wings, So quickly? "Rias asked and valian replied"Rudi-sama trains for that and another factor he was born strong"

"Valian how many wings do you have? i am sure you will be strong if you oni-sama's queen"Rias said and she nodded"I have 10"

Valian Showed her ten lucifer wings and it was first time for rias and her peerage to see such wings and rias asked"How are they different?"

"Those wings are limited to only lucifer family"Grafiya informed, she knows a lot about lucifer family, She was there maid first.

Rias then used her wings and she only had six,Which is less than everyone in gremory family.

Even millicus have six wings and he is just few years old.

"Don't worry ria-tan you will get stronger by time"Jechs said and she nodded"Yes its not ny fault that i wasn't born as strong as my oni-sama's"

"Rias-sama we are getting late now"Akenon informed and then rias with her peerage left to human world.

She was in first year right now,Kiba will enroll next year and Koneko will follow another year later.

After rias left, Gremory family returned and three male gremory were talking.

"So rudi whats your plans for now"Jechs asked