Chapter 3

(Rudeus POV)

right now, Ias am out of gremory territory flying in sky.

With my eight wings, Flying in sky i am looking out for someone.

A silver head.

Vali was same age as Rias, And he ran when he was 12.

So if i could met him before azazel, I might be able to help him and make him join my peerage as my eight piece pawn or queen piece.

I am far away from any territory, Near the territory of original lucifer which was abandoned by everyone.

I know that Vali used to stay here in secret.

And then i saw the person i was looking for a silver head devil.

I flew at that person and Vali had long silver hairs and was bleeding from many parts of his body.

He was about to fall but i caught him"Are you fine? "

"W-Who are you? "He weakly said and i replied"i am rudeus Gremory, We can talk later but tell who are you running from"

"My otou-Sama wants to kill me and my brother, So we ran away and i was left behind"The person i think is vali said

"Whats your name and where your brother? I can find him for you"I said

"I am Valian Lucifer, And my oni-sama is Vali lucifer, We both ran and he somehow teleported and i don't know where is he now"She said.

So she is not vali, Its his sister Valian.

I never knew vali had a sister,Maybe she died here originaly and she don't even have sacred gear either.

So what? I am still gonna help her.

"Valian hold my hand, I sense devils are coming after you, We need to go"I said

"But oni-sama"-I cut her off"I will find your brother for you, I promise that but we need to go"

I grabbed her hand and teleported at gremory estate and as we came there, I turned to valian"Valian please do not tell anyone your full name, Understood"

"Is there danger here? "She asked and i shook my head"My brother is current lucifer and I am sure he will help you but others can try to attack you because of your lineage"

"I understand i will not tell anyone about it"She said and as we walked a bit she fell on knees but i caught her.

"Hop on my back"I said and picked her up ans carried her to hall and grafiya came and asked"Rudi-sama who is she? "

"Onee-sama i will tell you later but can you get a phenex tear for my friend and some food, I am taking her in my room"I said and she nodded and quickly went to grab a phenex tear.

While i placed her on my bed and then grafiya came and used phenex tear on her and her wounds were healed completely.

"What was that spell? "Valian asked out of curiosity

"That wasn't a spell but phenex tear, phenex tear can regenrate limbs in instant"I explained and she nodded"If it was a spell i would have used it to heal onii-sama"

"Rudi-sama will you tell me now, Who is this friend of yours"Grafiya asked and i nodded"Onee-sama can you call Okaa-sama, Otou-sana and Oni-sama here, You all need to know"

"Should i include rias-sama as well"She asked and i shook my head"No need to call rias"

She then called everyone there and Sirjechs asked"So rudi-tan will you now introduce your friend to us"

"I think you need to introduce yourself to her first"I said and they all nodded.

"I am Zeoticus gremory, Head of gremory house, And Father of both Zechs and rudi as well as rias"He finished with smile

"I am venelana gremory, And i am lady of gremory house and mother of Jechs, Rudi and rias"She said with warm smile

"My name is Sirjechs Lucifer and I am great Oni-sama of rudi-tan and ria-tan, Nice to meet you"He said happily

"I am Grafiya lucifuge, I am head maid of gremory house, Its a pleasure meeting one of rudi-sama friend"Grafiya said in her normal stoic tone.

"I-I am Valian Lucifer"She said and Everyones jaw dropped

"Did you said lucifer? Like real lucifer? Are you his desendent"Zeoticus showered her with questions

"Hey stop you are scaring her now, Let me ask"Venelana said and she sat besides valian and patted her head"You know i have a daughter same age as you"

"So valian are you related to lucifer"She asked politely

"Yes he is my otou-sama's jiji"She said

"Whose your otou-sama, Valian"Sirjechs asked

"Razevam lucifer"She replied and He was surprised"So he is still alive"

"You know him?"Valian asked and jechs nodded"Yes we faught many times and i won and i thaught i killed him but you said he is alive"

"So thats how became lucifer? "Valian asked and he shook his head"No i was chosen by everyone to became lucifer not because i faught everyone"

"So valian how you met my sochi"Venalana asked

"Me and My oni-sama run from otou-sama and oni-sama disappeared and i was left behind and then i met him"Valian explained

Someone's gonna ask what were you doing here

I need to do something.

"Valian you should rest for now, Oni-sama will find your brother, Right? "I said and he smiled"Ofcourse how can i refuse a request from my cute sibling"

And then i slowly slowly left the room even before anyone can ask anything from me.

Next Day,Jechs came back and came to room where valian was.

"Valian, I don't what to say,I don't kmow if its a good news or bad news"He said

"Tell us the news already"I said

"Your brother was seen in human world, Alive and fine"Sirjechs informed

"Thats a good news"I said and he then said"But he is missing Now, No one has seen him by then, But all we know is that he is alive"

"Thank you lucifer-sama"Valian said and He shook his head"No need for that, It was a request from my ototou"
And he left the room.

"Hey valian i want to ask something"I said and she nodded"Yes you can ask"

"I want to say that would you like to join my peerage"I blurred out

"Peerage? Will i be able to meet my brother if i say yes? "She asked

"Even if you refuse i will still make you meet your brother, So don't consider that"I said and she thaught a lot and then said"But why me? I am a failure, I don't even have a sacred gear like my brother, Father called me failure,Abomination,Waste of space"

"Ignore that motherfucker, You are no failure and look at yourself and tell me do you look like abomination? Simple answer is no, You are neither a failure nor abomination,and Waste of space not at all"I said

"So will you join me now, I promise to treat you better or i will never be able to call myself a gremory"I said and she said"I am ready"

"Can you repeat that again? I didn't heard that"I said and she loudly said"I said i will join your Peerage, Rudeus gremory"

"Thats more like"I smiled and took my queen piece out and she said"Are you sure i worth that much"

"I actually don't have any higher level piece then this, Its not to your standards though but i think it can work"I said and she smiled and i placed mu queen piece at her chest.

"I Rudeus Gremory, In the name of Gremory command you,Valian lucifer to reborn as my queen and Be my servent till the end of your life"

Thats it for chapter

So queen is acquired