𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Начните с самого начала

She nodded and I quickly made my way towards the door before I saw her crying again. I didn't want to be late because I had a really big client coming in today.

"I love you!" She yelled after me, I smirked.

"I love you more!"

I left the house and got into my car. I started making my way towards the job. I needed to get somebody over to the house with Muga to keep her entertained. I didn't want her staying in there all day bored but I didn't want her going on and stressing herself.

She got overwhelmed quick.

I called Treasure and waited for her to answer. "Hello?" She said into the phone.

"Yo, you busy today?" I asked.

"Um, not today. Why wassup? Everything ok?" She asked, I grabbed my blunt and fired it up.

"Yeah, I was just wondering if you could go over to the house with Muga. I'm going to work and shit and she was just in there crying because I was leaving her." I explained, she laughed.

"Her ass pregnant forreal." She said.

"Yeah," I said. "I hope she don't do that crying shit the whole pregnancy."

It was kind of unbelievable for me still. I was set on the fact that me and Muga would never be able to have a family of our own. It was a hard thing for me to understand but once I did, I didn't think about a baby at all. My mind wasn't on being a father anymore.

"She probably will," She said. "But yeah I'll come over. I was supposed to see DeMaya today but I'll cancel."

I started thinking. "I mean, she can come over but Muga don't wanna tell nobody she pregnant right now. Not until she get further along and shit."

"I understand. I won't say anything about it." She said, I nodded my head. I was very appreciative of Treasure being a good friend for Muga cause she really needs one. It's some stuff that I just won't be able to ever understand but Treasure helps her understand everything.

"I appreciate this. Thank you." I said.

"It's no problem," She said. "I'll be over there in probably 30 minutes to an hour."

I nodded and hung the phone up. I started speeding up because I was driving slow as hell. I needed to get to the shop to make sure everything was top tier for this client. Sometimes they try to act like it's an issue when I request certain things from them so I gotta make sure it's all good.

——————

"It's like, I let this nigga play in my face far too long." Meena said shaking her head. "Like, I'm not even tryna let it piss me off but like he's gaslighting me."

"Because, he didn't text you back?" I questioned, she nodded with a frown. "I'm confused."

"He don't do shit but sit on the phone all day anyway so what's taking him so long to text me back?" She said. "And it's not like it's because of our old relationship but it's because I need him to tell me what he's going to do about Jahleel daycare tomorrow."

"Well, you need to call him. Fuck y'all texting about y'all child for? That's weird." I said. "Especially when setting plans, that needs to be a discussion. Something that need both parents full attention. Me and Muga never gonna text about shit like that when it come to my child cause that shit weird as hell."

"Well that's the only way we can communicate without it being a argument. He takes everything I say and makes it seem like I'm trying to be smart. It's annoying." She said rolling her eyes, I shook my head.