"Well good morning." I said and he tried to catch his breath. I looked over to Jeongin, who fell completely silent as we caught up to him. Felix fell completely silent too. I know it was in my head, but I could feel a thick tension between the two of them. Maybe they didn't sense it, but I definitely could.

We walked the rest of the way in silence. Felix's hand would occasionally brush against the back of mine and I was half tempted to hold it, but I knew Jeongin would see. My actions from here on out was going to make everything a little more complicated.

I should've been more careful. Shouldn't have let myself get so close to either of them. This wasn't anywhere near my intention upon arriving at this school.

When we reached inside the school, Jeongin reluctantly parted for his class but Felix stayed by me the entire time to walk me to Chem. Everyone's eyes were on us as they always were in the halls, but now it was less because of the rumor that began and more because of the fact that person attached to my side was none other than Lee Felix.

He stopped just outside my classroom door and caress my arm gently in a silent and sweet goodbye, his eyes adverting to those staring. He lingering there for a minute before letting me walk into my classroom and I slowed my steps to watch him disappear from the doorway. Even though nothing was said out loud between the two of us in moments like that, we said everything we needed to say.

I sat down in my seat, which used to be Jungkook's before he forced us to switch due to the light of certain circumstances. The closer distant between him and Jisung, I could tell made Jisung slightly uneasy. Almost as if he didn't like how potected I had become, even by an almost complete stranger.

Though I understood why Jungkook did things like this for me. His friend, Park Jimin the headmistresses son, went through the same situation and almost didn't make it out. Despite the guys intense and intimating vibe, he had pure intentions and a heart of gold. I considered him a classroom buddy.

In every class there was always that one other student you'd connect with, even it was only for that class period. Jungkook was my Chemistry buddy, metaphorically and literally.

The classroom held a static silence that I refused to pay attention to as I turned to Jungkook and began conversation.

"Morning stranger." I nudged him with my elbow and he flashed me a smile. Stranger was the name we'd call each other playfully, because in all aspects of the truth it's what we were to each other, strangers. We never shared anything personal aside from his relation to my situation. I didn't know his favorite color or his favorite food or his next class. We never shared anything aside from brief and relaxed conversaations throughout the class period, and we liked it that way.

"Good morning." His smiled grew wider, but his eyes remained focused on his phone. It was open on a texting chat, I didn't eavesdrop on the texts because it was his privacy but I did catch a glimpse of the name. One that sound vaguely familiar. Tae<3.

The little heart emoticon beside the same suggested a crush towards the person Jungkook was texting. "You okay, Kook? You added 'good' in front of 'morning' today." I teased him and he rolled his eyes, placing his phone face down on the desk.

"Just woke up on the right side of the bed for once, I guess."

Sure, Jungkook. I'm sure that's what it is and definitely the person on the other end of those messages.

Our teacher walked into the classroom with a bright and shining smile like usual, completely changing the atmosphere of the room in a split second. "Good morning class."

No one answered him and he stood there with a hand on his hip and another in the air as he flicked his wrist slightly, "Let's try that again. Good morning Class!"