Sneaky Sneaky☕️.

Wednesday 11th Jan 🌾.

Today is just a lazy day tbh. The twins will be a week old tomorrow✨. I've been all over social media waiting for this person to post the fight😒. Hmm.

I had sorted out the babies hygiene and stuff and their umbilical cord stumps fell off, I kept them so they can have it when they're older 😊. They had belly buttons 🎈.

My hygiene was sorted obviously. I was chilling in my room with Jayden & Shenade, random visitors.

Shenade was holding Ariyah & Jayden had Aj.

"Tahera.." Jayden said.

I looked away from the TV and looked at him.

"I just wanna say that I'm sorry about the past, I don't know what came over me but I didn't want our friendship to end. You're like my sister from day" He said.

"It's fine" I replied smiling at him.

"Tahera me too, I just-"

"Guys" I chuckled,"it's fine, pretend it never happened and stop living in the past".

They looked at each other then relaxed in their seats, I knew there was a reason to why they came. Together.

They soon left since they had things to do, the baby's were asleep next to me and I was watching TV in peace.

I had spoken to a lot of people on snapchat & obviously they asked why I left but I didn't answer so I haven't replied to nobody.

My phone started to ring, Aiden.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Yo.. You alright?" He asked. He sounded like he just woke up.

"Yeah" I replied.

"How are my babies?" He asked, I could hear the smile in his voice.

"They're alright. They just fell asleep but Aj is due to wake up" I said glancing at him.

"Oh cool."

"Their umbilical cord stumps fell off this morning" I informed.

"Errrr" he said making me giggle abit.

"I'm keeping them but are you coming round today?" I asked.

"Naaah I'm kinda busy today " he said making my eyebrows furrow abit.

"Oh"

"Need to go pass this final driving test so I can get my license" he said,"I knew you screwed up your face or something " he chuckled.

"Whatever."

"Inna bit b"

"Yeah" I said locking off.

Today I've had nothing planned but I was online shopping a lot. I ordered me a pair of Versace heels, they're buff &I Ordered a couple pairs of Adidas supercolours.

I was actually bored. I went on snapchat real quick and shook my head at the amount of messages I opened and didn't reply too. I wanna let people know I was pregnant but they have to find out themselves inih.

cxcaine.l is typing...
cxcaine.l

My phone sounded. When I checked my heart started to race. I opened it anyways.

Hey boo😚. Hope you're not with Aiden, you're on your second strike👱. Strike 3 and the video is posted on Facebook 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊.

I read the message and scrunched up my face. This delusional child is tryna have me on the ropes. Lol. She don't know my people 😏.

me: Fuckyou😚.