Chapter 1: Thief

Tick, ticking, oh, at 9 o'clock in the morning, accompanied by this crisp slamming, a bullet-proof glass cover gave a slight slamming sound at the same time, slowly opening. . .

A jade hand arbitrarily stretched in, and picked up the open jade in the exhibition high platform. It swayed by the light: "One dragon, two dragons and dragons and phoenixes, and one side **** craft, earth Red dragonflies, chicken bones, and earthworms are really good things."

"Is it worth 30 million dollars for this stuff?" The voice of the exhibition hall passed away.

The woman standing on the side of the exhibition platform smiled slightly, and the head did not return. The jade that was sandwiched between the index finger and the **** was thrown at the sounding place, and slowly turned and said: "Western Zhou things, what do you say?" Not far from the woman When I was caught, I looked at the jade in my hand with a high brow.

I saw the woman standing in front of the exhibition stand, a white etro underwear, the neck of the neck with the same brand of green scarves, a calm smile, Ming Hao Hao teeth, eyebrows bright as stars, shining, shallow The shallow smile makes people feel like the spring breeze, and the mixed point does not put anything in the eyes of the freewheeling, the body is volatilizing a free and easy, with elegance, with carelessness, this unique temperament It is often the first time that people have forgotten her beautiful face, but only pay attention to this unique.

"Gold is valuable, jade is priceless, this thing is really worth the money, actually sold to 100 million, but unfortunately, it is only worth 30 million when it meets us." The woman standing at the door looked at the jade of the Zhou Dynasty. Hey, it's a good income.

A woman in white suddenly laughed and shook her index finger, and looked at the right color: "No, no, we shouldn't be worth a penny. It just meets the people who bought it at the price, so it is worth so much. ""

The woman standing by the door of the hall couldn't help but laugh. They were thieves. It's not good to steal anything. What kind of money is needed. In good babies, as long as they look at it, it's not worth a penny. They never knew that they needed money to buy them.

The white woman looked at the many treasures in the eye show hall and shrugged her shoulders: "Fortunately, we have great professional ethics, so you are very safe this time." It is always her rule not to do anything outside the list, even though they have these people. Not necessarily a good person, but I don't say that other people should have it.

I saw this in New York's most famous exhibition hall. All the exhibits were antique-grade products. The precious and precious things from all over the world are all gathered here. If you want to calculate their value, you can buy one from China. The city of poverty.

Therefore, the world's most advanced technology and equipment are used, and the dark monitoring can be seen everywhere, but obviously these people forget that too much is dependent on technology, so the fragile things are often the easiest to crack, encountering masters. But it is hard to beat.

The white woman is obviously the master of this line. One minute is too short for others. It is too long for her. It is long enough to take a leisurely sneak shot. The high-precision nemesis is sometimes the original one. The item, without any cut diamonds, easily cut through the nano-material glass, which is worthy of the city's jade.

"Glass heart, you have ten seconds left." The glamorous woman standing at the entrance of the big exhibition hall raised her hand and looked at the watch, raising her eyebrows and looking at the beautiful glass heart.

"With the heart, ten seconds, too much." The woman who called the heart of the glass, a corner of the mouth evoked a careless smile, and walked toward the door without hesitation.