𝟶𝟽: 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍?

Start from the beginning

•~• •~•

I was in my room changing into a black dress with my Air Forces and I put on my black cropped coat moto, I did my make up hair and i put on my rings

I was in my room changing into a black dress with my Air Forces and I put on my black cropped coat moto, I did my make up hair and i put on my rings. I hear my phone ring I walked up to my nightstand and grabbed my phone I see who it is it's a message of stiles that he's here. I walked out my room and went downstairs. "Aunt freya stiles is here!" I told her and and she came out the kitchen and looked at me. "Why is stiles here?" She asked me and I smirked at her and she gave me a smile. I opened the door and I look at stiles with a smile on my face. "Hey, stiles!" I said letting him in the house. "Hey, you look really pretty!" He told me and I laugh and wrap my arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me back until we hear someone clearing their throat. "So...." My aunt freya said with a look on her face that I don't recognize. "Right, stiles and I are dating." I said happily reaching down to his hand and interlock our fingers I look up at him and smile. "Well, finally I've been voting for you two since I came here." She said to us and I had my eyes wide open 'how come I didn't know' I thought to myself. "Well thanks, I guess?" I said awkwardly. "Make yourself at home stiles the others will be here any moment." And when she said that the door opened just to see Hope, Lizzie, Mg, Caleb, London, and last but not least the one I didn't want to see Roman, I let go of stiles's hand and I see from the corner of my eyes stiles looked confused until he looked at my direction.

"What in the actual hell are you doing here, Roman?" I said angrily to him crossing my arms between my chest. "I was invited to have dinner with you guys. And because I wanted to talk to you." He told me and I bit my inside cheek and gave him a death stare. "Well I don't want to talk you." I spatted and I see stiles turning to look at me. "Who's that?" Stiles asked me and I sighs looking at him in the eyes. "My ex boyfriend, not only that but the one who helped his fucking mother to kill mine." I said and his eyes went wide open and then turn to him. "Look I just wanna talk to you and clear the air and.." he said but I cut him off but me responding to him with some attitude. "First, Didn't you not listen the first time that I didn't want to talk to you! Second, I'm not clearing anything with you, okay?" I told him angrily but trying to not loose control and let my powers take over.

"And third, I don't want anything to do with you me and you broke up, I don't want to be with you." I said to him and he came to stand in front of me. "Please, let me have another chance I never mean to hurt you, I love you more then anything." He told me and I turned to look at stiles who looked like he was about to murder him. "Well you did hurt me, the moment you let your mother kidnapped my mother." I said in a sad tone, tears running down my cheeks. "I used to love you Roman but, I moved on." I said turning to stiles and grabbed his hand, he looked at me and smiled. I see Roman stepped back and looked between me and stiles. "You two?" He said to me and I nodded. "Yeah, and I'm more then happy with him, he's amazing, caring, we've been through a lot." I said squeezing stiles's hand.