𝟶𝟼: 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎.

Start from the beginning

"Kat, your nose is bleeding." Said Scott looking at me worried. "I'm fine Scott, it's-it's nothing just go and save Erica and Boyd I'll rest a little." I said and he hesitated and stood there for a moment. "Scott, I said I'm fine now go!" I said and he nodded and left. "Are you sure your okay, I know that you still can't control your powers and it gives headaches, but are you sure?" Josie asked me and I sighs and I looked up at her with sadness in my eyes.

"Ever since what happened five months ago with my mom, I can't control my powers every time I use my magic it gives me headaches and they don't stop until a couple of hours." I said and she looked at me with sadness in her eyes like she feels sorry for me. "Katie you have to tell someone, hope, Scott, or stiles." She told me but I cut her off on the name of stiles. "Don't tell them not even stiles after that fight we had he doesn't care why should he I'm useless I have no control over my powers." I said to her looking away from her and cleaning my nose.

"I promise I won't tell nobody but at least tell your aunt Freya." She told me and I looked back up and looked at my best friend. "I will, thank you!" I said with a smile and she gave me and my and tilted her head a little and let out a chuckle, "thank you, for what?" She asked me and I looked down and reached down and grabbed her hand and held it in my own. "For always being there for my even when I act like a bitch."I said letting out a laugh of happiness. "Yeah very true but, I'm already here for you no matter what." She told me with a smiled and I looked at her before going in for a hug.

We stayed like that for a couple of minutes when we started to hear howls, we let go of each other and looked where it was coming from and we looked at each other before I spoke up, "Scott?" I said and with that we both got up but in that moment I felt a little light headed and I'd almost fell to the ground when Josie caught me. "Katie, are you okay?" She told me and I closed my eye shut and tried to stand on my own grabbing my own head.

"Yeah, I'm fine let's just go." I said reopening my eyes as gave her a look that said 'I'm okay,don't worry' but she didn't believe me and I scoffed and roll my eyes, "Josie I'm fine let's go help Scott and Derek please." I told her and she nodded and we ran inside. When we went inside we saw Boyd digging his claws into Scott and Derek fight off a girl we don't know. Me and Josie ran into the vault only to be pushed away from it and we landed on the floor I groaned and I got up walking up to it and see that is lined up with mountain Ashe, I tried to touch just to get stung by it.

"How the hell are we suppose to help them?" I said and then I thought of something that might help? "Josie you try." I asked her and she turned to me and gave me a 'what' look. "How should I try?" She asked me and I roll my eyes at her before answering her question. "You are a siphoned witch this is like a barrier spell and barrier spells can be siphoned, so try it." I explained and she gave me and awkward smile before trying to take to take down the barrier.

"It worked." She said and I looked at the boys struggling and i decided to do something that will probably hurt me then anyone else. "Corporis impetu." I chanted in Latin and with that I felt blood running down my nose and I also said something else. "Josie..." I said and I fell to the ground and my eyelids felt heavy and all of sudden I see black.

3RD PERSONS POV

"Put her on the desk." Said Derek towards Scott who placed his best friend on Dereks table. Stiles ran up to them squeezing himself to get past the others so he can see Katherine. "What happened to her?" He asked the others and shook their heads that tells stiles that they don't know what happened to her. Stiles turned to face Josie who just stood their quietly not saying anything. Stiles starts to walk up to her so he's standing right in front of her, "Josie what the hell happened to her?" Stiles asked and Josie swallowed hard before she spoke up.