It's the place he works at. Jimin won't bother him with his works now. He would come when it's the closing time. Taehyung must be there.

He should. Or else Jimin didn't know when will he have this same courage anymore. Or else he would feel guilty for the rest of his life.

He surely didn't want that. Another reason that keep him in courage was the thought of having the possibilities of getting back with Taehyung. He just want to try and risk it.

If Taehyung didn't accept him anymore and want nothing to do with him, Jimin won't bother him anymore. He would leave as it should be.

It's the thought of Taehyung giving him a chance. His last chance. For him to make things right and not fuck it all up. The thought of having Taehyung by his side again.

Even the thought of it make him smiling like crazy. He just didn't get too deep. Afraid of hurting himself all over again because the possiblity of that happening is less than Taehyung shouting at his face.

At least he deserve that though. For leaving Taehyung like that. Without any explanation. He can't imagine how hurt it is in Taehyung's shoes.

Now he's going to make it all right, again. Because he can't live like this anymore. Living in this life full of guilt, full of regret. He needs to clear everything up.

If Taehyung thought that it's worthless to trust him again, then he would understand. If he thought he need some time, Jimin can give that. If he thought it's too risky if being hurt again, than Jimin would completely understand.

Whatever Taehyung would say, he would understand. Why? Because after all, he was the reason who's behind all those decisions. Those paining decision? Is all because of him.

There's no a minute Jimin can live peacefully after what he had done. That woman is all to blame. Why he carry this much guilt over a mistake? That was his mistake even how much he want to blame that woman.

If he don't let her in his life, this wouldn't happen. If he didn't put that much trust, this won't happen. If he's more alert to his surrounding, this won't happen. If he would be more careful, this won't happen.

He parked in front of the kindergarten. There's no car left. Only his. Jimin take a deep breath. The explanation can wait if Taehyung is not ready. He just want to let the other knows that he need to explain his point of view.

As Jimin was walking towards the main gate, there's another car parked in front of him.

He look at the familiar car. Then he realizes. Jungkook's. He must want to take his daughter.

He stares at the way Jungkook and Taehyung interact. The look on their eyes would be shrugged off by anyone.

But, he recognized that kind of look in Taehyung's eyes. That look he always get when he's in front of him.

Taehyung can love whoever he wants, Jimin told himself. But he had eyes for Jungkook too...

And he want to get back with Taehyung.

"People who loves two different people at the same time is disgusting"

He heard it somewhere. He never thought he would be that kind of person. Was he disgusting? But he's not in relationship with any of them though. Is that how it works?

But what about people in poly relationship? Was they disgusting?

Okay wait. He's here for something. His relationship with Taehyung already end. And now he want to make it up. Was he only doing this because he's guilty or he still love the other?

Can't it be both?

It can be both.

As the car leave. Jimin called Taehyung's name to get his attention.

He saw the way Taehyung froze. The panic in his eyes, wether he want to leave or stay.

"I know this is sudden. But I want to explain everything. Because I owe you one and you deserve it."

Straight forward.

Taehyung nods slowly. "It's okay if you're not ready now. I can explain it on the other day" Jimin reassured.

But Taehyung shake his head. He must be waiting for this to happen, Jimin thought sadly. " I have wait long enough. Meet me at ***, I will be there in a minute"

Jimin nods and turn around. He get into his car and drive to the location. He know that place like the back of his hand.

×××

I'm sorry for the long wait <3 —Fifi