❆【 Chapter 18 】❆

Nothing much to put here.
Also I'm putting my other book in Hiatus. But if I'm feeling like it, I'll update the book.

For now it's on Hiatus.

Give. But don't allow yourself to be used.
Love. But don't allow your heart to be abused.
Trust. But don't be naive.
Listen. But don't lose your own voice.

❖ ── ✦ ──『✙』── ✦ ── ❖

After the event that happened in Planet Quebec, the Sepluplets headed back to TEMPUR-A with their fusions. Gamma and Solar didn't apologize to Retak'ka as they still hate him. Solar is inside their shared room, asleep as basically he isn't used in using 3rd tier form without the watch so it's pretty exhausting.

Ochobot and Nut is fixing the watch, so that the fusions can go back. But Solar told them that he's also working on another feature on the watch so it's gonna take awhile before the watch is fully fixed.

Ice is currently staying with Solar... Well not staying, but rather sleeping next to his youngest brother. While the others are doing things on their own.

(I fcking need an art of this-)

The Fusions are also inside the room, doing some things and making sure they won't make that much of noise since the two are still asleep.

"I'm bored.." Gentar said, he wants to train but everytime he ask Solar's fusions to fight him. It would only ended up them bullying him.

(Got the inspiration from a comic in Instagram. My friend sent it to me)

"You're always bored, Gen" Glacier said, taking a sip of his tea.

"Well yeah! I wanna fight the other 3 but it would always ended up them bullying me." He grumbled as he buried his face on the pillow he's hugging him.

"Well.... You know their father's personality. So expect that." Gentar just gave him a 'really.' Look. Glacier just chuckled.

Suddenly, Glacier's power watch beeped, the fusion answered it as Gempa's hologram showed up.

"Oh hey dad" he greeted.

"Hello Glacier." Gempa greeted back. "What cha need?"

"Ah well. Maksmana and Admiral Amato is calling us to the training room... And please wake Ice and Solar." Then the call ended.
.

.

.

.

.

.

"So... How are we gonna wake them up??" Frostfire asked, staring at Solar and Ice. Sori is poking Solar.

"Slap them?" Everyone deadpanned at Gentar.

"What?? That's what Dad told me! Slap someone if they won't wake up!"

"Okay- we're not gonna slap them-"

"Then what do we do?"

".... Who agrees to carry them-?" They all remained silent. Everyone both stared at Frostfire and Gentar.

"......"

"Fck you guys"

━━━━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━━━

"Gempa where are they??" Hali asked, Gempa is about to answer when the fusions entered the training room. Frostfire is carrying Solar on his back. While the others followed,