Chapter - 2: It Seems My Job Is Gonna Be More Fun Than I Had Thought

[ Third Person POV: Y/N Artorias ]

--

Now inside a car, going to the airport, for Hololive Headquarters, are Y/N and Sif. Across from them, is Motoaki "Yagoo" Tanigo and A-chan. Both frowning.

" What?" Y/N tilted his head to the right. His right hand stroked a sleeping Sif on his legs, her body covering the whole seat, even in her normal wolf form.

" Where... Where you really going to kill us?" Yagoo asked, making A-chan's face turn pale.

" Of course. You two have been annoying me," He said, as they both shuddered," But, you're good now. You're paying me."

" So it's all about money, huh?" A-chan mumbled. She really doesn't like this guy. If Calli's words are anything to go by, this guy is bad news.

" Why, of course." Y/N beautiful glowing (E/C) eyes flashed with emotions," With money, anything is possible. Even those so-called Gods and Goddesses aren't an exception."

'... I'm more mad at myself because I know he's right. History says it all.' A-chan's heart shivered.

" Don't you say Yagoo?" Y/N smiled at the CEO Of Hololive," With money, even your life is saved. Your dear employees are saved." Looking at his nails, he sighed," Though... I believe they would be fine without me."

" No comment." Yagoo looked away. This Y/N can be quite annoyingly right sometimes. He can make the hard truth be seen. In a way, Y/N's the most "Human" person, he has seen or talked with.

" No Comment is a comment," Y/N smirked, making A-chan's mouth twitch.

' What a punishable face.' A-chan's eyebrow twitched.

" Dear me, A-chan your face is rather evil-looking~" Y/N's eyes flashed, glancing at A-chan.

" I don't like you." She finally admitted. She really doesn't. He rubs her the right yet wrong way.

" I don't like me either. So that makes the two of us~" Y/N chuckled upon hearing her.

'... Wait, what? What does he mean by that?' His eyes... They seem so hurt.

" What do you m-" She doesn't have time to finish her sentence as Y/N covered her mouth.

" Be quiet. You two have been followed." Y/N said, making their eyes go wide.

*Grrrr!*

Sif immediately woke up feeling her best-friend's and Master's emotions.

" *Sigh* Now I really need to move." Smiling, he looked out the window, seeing towering trees bathed In the moonlight," At least I already thought of this. So they all their going to find is an empty cabin."

" Though..." Y/N locked eyes with Yagoo," I feel like they are after you, then me. So thanks for bringing them to me. Good going you two."

Not giving them time to protest, he kicked the door off its hinges, slamming into an attacker, killing her.

" Oh Hello~" Y/N waved at the small army surrounding him. Their 'attackers' are some Drows.

 Their 'attackers' are some Drows