𝟕| 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚

CHAPTER SEVEN:

SAVING WAKANDA

THE SUN WAS bright in the kingdom of Wakanda as the soldiers that served the the royal family could be seen walking around outside with their new king as they had been given orders

THE SUN WAS bright in the kingdom of Wakanda as the soldiers that served the the royal family could be seen walking around outside with their new king as they had been given orders. Outside of Shuri's lab, many people could be seen as they walked around and were getting the designs from the princess' lab inside ships so they'd go and take them as the weapons made of vibranium were being packed up and ready to be revealed around the world and to reveal Wakanda.

Okoye could be seen following behind Erik with a frown as she held her spear tightly in her hand. Many ships could be seen flying through the air as they take off and some could be seen floating inside the cave outside of Shuri's lab. The birds chirping were loud, adding to the many chatters outside from all the civilians near the large field full of grass and rocks.

The white, fluffy-looking clouds were high in the bright blue sky as the sun was shining down on the citizens, the bright yellow star occasionally hiding behind the clouds as they moved in one direction as time passed during the day. Near a large metal box, Erik could be seen standing in between Okoye and W'Kabi as he looked at all the weapons in front of him.

Okoye was frowning the entire time, not saying a word as she listened to her new king, her love standing on the other side of Erik, the same love who had taken Erik's side without question. All of a sudden, the ship flying in the sky exploded as it fell down to the ground, catching all their attention. The entire ship was now on fire as they all rushed to the edge of the platform near the building of Shuri's lab, watching and wondering if the people inside were still alive.

However, what they didn't expect was for an all too familiar Black Panther suit to crawl up almost through the fire. Okoye's eyes widened when the helmet of the suit disappeared, revealing T'Challa was actually standing there and a smile grows onto her face. W'Kabi's eyes had widened as well as he noticed Erik's jaw clench in the corner of his eye at the sight of his cousin alive.

"He lives." Okoye breathes out.

"N'Jadaka! I never yielded! And as you can see, I am not dead!" T'Challa shouts, his arms spread outwards to show.

Erik shakes his head. "All that challenge shit is over with! I'm the king now!"

Almost right after, he was turning around and ordering the people to get the ships in the air as T'Challa continued venturing forward, a determined look on his face as he mumbled into the coms where his sister could hear.

Meanwhile, inside the lab as they made their way inside, Y/n, Shuri, Nakia and Ross had cloaks around them as they kept their heads low while they rushed inside Shuri's lab, passing some Border Tribe members that didn't seem to bother looking at them as they speeded by them.