𝟒| 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫

CHAPTER FOUR:

A WAKANDAN OUTSIDER

IT WAS BRIGHT, the yellow sun shining up as the civilians of Wakanda were just waking up for a brand new day to start

IT WAS BRIGHT, the yellow sun shining up as the civilians of Wakanda were just waking up for a brand new day to start. Only a day had gone by since the king of Wakanda had went to South Korea with the General of the Dora Milaje and his ex-girlfriend so they could get Uylsses Klaue and take him to Wakanda. The music in Shuri's lab was loud as it usually was, but not too loud that the people inside couldn't hear each other speaking.

Just the night before, the king's sister and daughter had been able to help him while he was in South Korea during a car chase, chasing after Klaue as their plan didn't really go the way he wanted in the first place. People who knew about the situation were only hoping that the king was on his way back home with the man who they knew all too well and despised because of what he had done to them.

One of the people who hated Uylsses Klaue the most happened to be W'Kabi. Now, making their way into Shuri's lab, T'Challa wore the Black Panther suit, helmet off as he walked along side a floating table with Okoye and Nakia. His sister and daughter walk over and Y/n lifts the blanket from the body on the table, seeing a slightly older looking man laying unconscious in front of them.

"Great! Another broken white boy for us to fix." Shuri states. "This is going to be fun."

Eventually, the unconscious man on the table was placed in the middle of the lab as Shuri used all the tech around her to check the man's spine where he had been shot by a gun, the bullet still lodged inside. Luckily, he will live. Just then, the older princess' Kimoyo beaded bracelet beeps, her voice announcing that W'Kabi was here.

Knowing he should speak to his good friend, T'Challa walks off and jogs up the ramp where W'Kabi was currently entering the lab, leaving the four girls below. Y/n frowned a bit, most likely here to see if her father had caught Klaue, only to get the bad news that the man had been able to escape. In silence, as they stood there, Y/n found herself standing beside Nakia as she wrapped her arms around the woman, feeling Nakia hug her back as they swayed side to side a bit.

***

Like usual in Shuri's lab, the music was echoing throughout the entire place as the two princesses of Wakanda could be seen inside by a table with many things on top. Shuri held tools in her hand as she worked on an object in front of her while Y/n was working on some tech, sitting on a stool with her leg resting near her chest, foot on the seat of the stool as she rested her chin on top of her pant covered knee.

Neither the aunt or niece noticed the man, who they had learned his name was Everett K. Ross, a man part of the CIA, was now slowly waking up, his eyes glancing around to see where he was. Quiet grunts escaped him as he sat up, recalling that he had been shot and his hands went around his back as best as he could, looking at his fingers to see if there was any blood but it was clean.