Chapter 6 - An Alien And A Genie

Gigi's POV:

After the tour, and a couple more wishes made by Wynter, we met up back with the group at the Zombietown Cafe. So far, Wynter has been making wishes that have been helping people, such as wishing for Addison's cousin Bucky to be student counsil president for their next year in college so things are looking pretty good right now. At least she hasn't run into any interferences with her. And by her, I mean my shadow sister, Wisp. She's known for turning the finders against their better natures, all for the goal of wanting full power and wanting to become real. If only I could be able to reason with her. But I can't have what happened last time happen again. "Gigi, are you ok?", A-Lan asked me. I guessed I must have spaced out for a while, thinking of Wisp. "Huh? Oh, yeah. I'm fine. Just thinking.", I said. "About what?" "About how Wynter hasn't gone dark with her wishes yet. I'm amazed she has this much self control." "Well, that is one way to put it. Hey, I was thinking, would you like to hang out with me over by the forest tonight. I would like to show you something.", he asks me. I feel my face blush a bit as I smile at him. "Sure. I'll see you tonight.", I said to him. I wonder what he has to show me.

A-Lan's POV:

Yes! She said yes. I hope she likes what I want to show her. And it would be a great oppertunity for me to get to know her more. As night time came, I was over by the border of the forest. "Ok, you can do this A-Lan. You are just going to get to know her. See if she's really the one.", I said to myself, trying not to psyce myself out. "A-Lan?", I heard a voice say behind me. I turned around and saw that it was Gigi. "Oh, Gigi. There you are. So, are you ready?" "Ready as I'll ever be. Lead the way.", she said to me with a smile. I hope this goes ok.

Gigi's POV:

As we were walking through the forest, we started to talk and get to know each other. I obviously didn't tell him about Wisp. And it's not because I didn't want to. It's because I couldn't. The magic of the lantern forbids me to share any information that I know to the finder. I didn't want to break anymore rules than that one time in the past. After a while, it seemed like we had a lot in common. "It must've been really hard when you lost your original planet." "It was. But we still had our emotional suppresors on, so even if we wanted to feel sad about it, we couldn't. But if it weren't for that, we never would have found Seabrooke." "Well, that's one way to look at it positively. By the way, what was it you wanted to show me?", I asked. "Oh right. Come with me.", he said, leading me to a cliff that looked over Seabrooke. It was an amazing view. "Wow. This is amazing." "And that's not even the best part.", he motioned up to the sky. I looked up and saw the most gorgeous sky I have ever seen.

 I looked up and saw the most gorgeous sky I have ever seen

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Oh. My. Arabia. This is so beautiful.", I said, my breath taken away. "I agree. So beautiful.", A-Lan said. I looked back at A-Lan, who was smiling, and smiled back. As we headed back and said goodbye, I began to think about A-Lan. His contagious smile, his beautiful teal blue eyes, his competetive drive, everything. "If only it were possible for me to stay.", I say to myself as music started to play.

Gigi: A milion thoughts in my head. Should I let my heart keep listening? 'Cause up 'till now, I've walked the line. Nothing lost, but something missing.

I can't decide what's wrong, what's right. Which way should I go?

If only I knew what my heart was telling me. Don't know what I'm feeling, is this just a dream? Uh oh, yeah. If only I could read the signs in front of me, I could find a way to who I'm meant to be. Uh oh, if only. Yeah!

Am I crazy? Maybe we could happen? Yeah. Would you still be with me when the magic's all run out?

If only I knew what my heart was telling me. Don't know what I'm feeling, is this just a dream? Uh oh. If only.

Yeah. If only. Yeah. If only. Yeah. If only.

If only.

I then sat by the fountain and thought. What if it's different this time? But again, alas, only a genie could dream.

Zombies 4: 13 Wishesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें