Chapter 5 - Introducing Cheer

Gigi's POV:

After Wynter made a couple more wishes, pulling me aside for a while, Addison and Bree started showing me around Seabrooke, a lot of people seemed to be really accepting. Some were saying hi to me, some were conversing with other monsters, this place must be pretty accepting. "Wow. Everyone here seems so nice and friendly.", I remarked. "Yep. I've got a feeling you're gonna enjoy it here.", Bree said, happily. "Yeah, I think I will.", I said, smiling back. We then started to come up to a high school. "This is Seabrooke High, our old school before we graduated.", Addison said. "Wow. It's so big.", I said, taking in the grandeur of this place. "Yep. And we have a pretty fierce cheer squad if we say so ourselves. And that's mostly thanks to Addy.", Bree said. "Aw, Bree. That's sweet.", Addison gushed. "A cheer squad?", I pondered. I come from a magic lantern that was made over 3 millennia ago. This is my first time hearing about this. "Yeah. Do you know about cheerleading?", Addison asked. I shook my head no in embarrassment. "It's ok. C'mon! We can show you what they can do.", Bree said, bringing me over to a large field where a lot of people were. They started to go into a formation and started to cheer and do a lot of tricks.

Cheerleaders: We are the Mighty Shrimp! We wanna hear you shout!

From the left and from the right, turn up the volume now!

We wanna lift you high! You'll never feel the ground!

We'll get you up, we'll never stop! This is our hometown!

We are the Mighty Shrimp! We wanna hear you shout!

From the left and from the right, turn up the volume now!

We are the Mighty Shrimp! It's time to show you now!

We've got the stuff to light you up, it's getting hotter now!

We're getting hotter now! It's getting hotter now!

They were amazing! "Wow! That was incredible!", I said in amazement. "Do you wanna try it?", Addison asked. "I don't know. I haven't done stuff that was similar like this in a while.", I said uncertainly. "Well, you never know until you try it.", Bree encouraged. I looked over to them before closing my eyes and taking a deep breath. I opened my eyes again and got into a ready position. Next thing I know, I was doing cartwheels, flips and tricks. I then lifted myself up with my magic and spun around before backflipping back down to the ground and planted my feet. That was fun! "Wow! Gigi, that was incredible! You're practically a natural cheerleader!", Addison said to me. "Where did you learn to do that?", Bree asked me. "I used to do acrobatics inside my lantern a long time ago. This stuff doesn't seem too far from it.", I explained. "Think you could teach us some of that?", Bree asked. I was shocked for a bit before I smiled. "I would love to." Maybe Addison and Bree were right. I am going to love it here.

A-Lan's POV:

Once the girls left with Gigi, I became visible once again. Thank goodness that alien tech can make me invisible or else I would've been caught. I know that I shouldn't be spying but after seeing Gigi do those moves, I couldn't help myself but to watch. Now it really makes me want to get to know her even more. Maybe I could try and get her alone so that we could talk to each other. But we will have to see.