Chapter 4: Reunited

Edamane:(Come on,come onnnnnnnn)

Edamane:(Give me a yahtzeeeeeee,Yes !)

Edamane:(A Fourth Yahtzee baby)

Meanwhile in another World

Mista:"I felt a great disturbance in the Force"

Trish:"Did Giorno or Polnareff say anything about number 4 again ?"

Giorno:"No,Not at all"

Polnareff:"Yeah me neither,Only this time tho"

Back to ours World

Godthic:I sense something wrong ? Edamaneeeeeee did you tampering with the multiverse ?

Edamane:(noooooooooooo...anyways let's get back to the story ok)

————————————————————-

2 Year Later:
Thomas POVs:

"You're rusty since the last time we met,Father !"

"But my Force Power is still stronger than you,Sweetheart"

Right now I'm having a spar with Father,I've to say even he's now rusty about dueling but he still got his Force Power kick up like a horse.

"You have to do better than that to fully dominate me,Kiddo"

"Your move !"

He's using his Force Push to push me to the old tree but I counter it with my Force Push and I finally can push him back but use Force Grab to prevent that he won't get push at the tree.

"Like I said Father,you're getting rusty"

"No,it's you who are stronger now"

"Anyway let's go back to our house son,I'm really hungry"

(In this story I'm gonna make a Force Ghost can eat and interact with stuff okay)

"Let me cook some curry for you Father"

As I quickly run to home,I open the fridge and find ingredients.

"Chicken,Garlic,Shallots,Galangal,Lemongrass,Kaffir Lime peel,Coriander Root,Coriander Seed and Cumin Seed (fried and dry roasted),White Peppercorn,Green Bird Eye's Chilies,Salt, Shrimp Paste,Thai Eggplant,Sweet Basil,Coconut Cream,Kaffir Lime Leaves"

"Alright,Let's do some cookin !"

First off I prepare all the spices to put in the pestal and mortar ,then i pound it like it's on Pornhu-

—————————————————————

Edamane:(Whoa whoa whoa what are you doing ?)

Ozzy:I'm just trying to create some dirty joke boss

Godthic:Yeah we know but don't create that obvious okay ? Jesus

Ozzy:Alright,3,2,1

—————————————————————

After complete pounding,I pour the Boiling Water in a Pot then I put my paste to dissolve it ,And now the Chicken pieces goes in,boil the Curry for 2-3 minutes then I put in the Kaffir Lime leaves that I've cut inside my Pot to brew those up.

Meanwhile I also cutting those Thai Eggplant up then I remove the Thai Sweet Basil from the stems,I put those Thai Eggplant inside of water so that they won't turn black.

After letting the Curry simmer for 10 minutes,The chicken is soft now so I'm gonna assemble everything.

I put in the Thai Eggplant and give it a nice stir,The water is almost boiled out and it's time for me to put in the Coconut Cream.