7

I awaken the next day to Eddie's arm around my waist. I shift and he pulls me back towards him. He groans as he wakes up.

"Ten more minutes.", he says in the sexiest morning voice I've ever heard.

I say,"Babe, it's after 10."

He sits up and stretches.

He says,"I'll see if my uncle will make us breakfast. He usually makes chocolate chip pancakes on weekends."

He leaves and my thoughts go to last night. He didn't want me to pleasure him but said he enjoyed himself. I bring my legs up under the covers and wrap my arms around them. I rest my chin on my arms as tears sting my eyes. I don't understand why wouldn't he l-. Eddie comes back in with a smile but it disappears from his face.

He says concern evident in his voice,"Princess?"

I burst into tears and he owes the door and comes to me instantly gathering me in his arms.

He asks,"What? What happened?"

I ask through my tears,"A-Are you g-going to l-leave m-me now?"

Eddie replies,"Princess, no. Why would you think that?"

I stutter,"I d-d-don't k-know."

Eddie says,"You're mine. Look at the mark on your shoulder."

I do and he says,"That means you're mine."

He lifts my head to look in my eyes and says,"I don't mark just anyone, sweetness."

I nod and he says,"Now I want you to go get in the shower. Wash that gorgeous body of yours. And wash those tears away."

I ask,"Come shower with me."

He asks,"Are you sure you want that sweetheart?"

I say,"Yes, baby."

He picks me up and Carrie's me into the bathroom kicking the door closed. He sets me in the shower taking off his shirt and I start it. He gets in behind me and pulls me back by my hips. I'm flush against his body and his left arm goes around my waist while his right hand goes to my chin tilting my head up. His lips claim mine in a sweet kiss. His hands rub gentle circles on my hips and I kiss him back.

He says,"We need to get washed up."

We wash up and get out and Eddie grabs me a towel from the closet and I wrap my body in it and we head to his room. I get the outfit that I packed on. I'm wearing a pair of black shorts and an oversized Black t shirt.

Eddie says,"You need something on the shirt."

He goes through his drawers and pulls out a t shirt. He hands it to me and it's an oversized baseball tee that says Hellfire Club on it.

I say,"Babe, I'm not part of your D&D group."

He replies,"Put it on."

I do and he says,"Now you are."

I blush and say,"I'm gonna tie it after I do my hair."

Eddie says,"I got you something to help with that."

He comes out of the bathroom with a little basket. It's a toiletry basket with curlers, a toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, a brush, hairspray, and makeup.

I say,"Awww babe, you got all of this for me."

He nods and I get the curlers into my hair. I spray them with hairspray and make sure to rub the hairspray in so it's not crispy.

I say,"Baby that was really sweet of you to get me a little basket for toiletries."

He says,"You've been staying here at my place more so I might as well."