6

It's been a few weeks since I graduated middle school. A few weeks since Eddie and I started dating. A few weeks since I feel like I finally fit in here in Hawkins. I wake up and start getting ready for the day. I get dressed in a Metallica t shirt and a black pleated skirt. I get my boots on and fix my hair with some spray, scrunching and hairspray. I get a bag packed with clothes and I head downstairs after grabbing my sketchbook and pencils shoving them in my messenger bag as I head into the kitchen. I grab a waffle before heading out of the house eating it and see Eddie waiting for me. I smile as I run to him.

"Eddie!", I exclaim as I collide with him as he spins me around.

He says,"Addie, my Princess."

I smile wider and say,"I missed you."

He replies,"I just had to do a quick jam sesh with the guys."

I say,"I know. I just missed you."

He smiles and says,"You're adorable."

I smile and he says,"I missed you too baby."

I blush and he says,"Come on, we're gonna go to the arcade today."

I ask,"Can we go to the mall first? I want to get a new bathing suit."

Eddie smiles and says,"Of course we can."

I smile and he opens the door to his van giving me his hand to hold as I get in. He shuts the door and runs to the other side getting in and driving off. We head to the new mall and Eddie takes my hand in his. I turn red and he laughs.

He says,"You still turn red when I do that."

I reply,"Eddie....shut up...."

He laughs,"And we're gonna see a new shade of red when I do this."

I'm about to ask what he means when he pins me to the wall and his hand goes around my throat and his thumb goes under my chin keeping it propped up. He leans down and claims my lips. He is gentle and his lips are soft. Electricity flows through me and I follow Eddie as he tries to pull away my arms wrapping around his neck. He chuckles and the vibrations of it from his chest vibrate through mine as we are chest to chest. I feel my nipples harden beneath my bra and I feel my face heat even more.

Eddie smiles and I smack his chest. He boops my nose as he takes my hand and we walk through the mall. I can't believe he's still mine. I look up at him and he looks at me smiling. We head into one of the shops and I grab some bathing suits to put on. I try on several and settle on a black and purple one. We head out of the store and I look around. Eddie's waves to someone and I head towards a different shop. I'm looking at the clothes when a guy walks up to me.

"Hey there sweet cheeks, you wanna come with me to the fitting room to try that on?"

I look at him and walk away. He catches up to me and wraps his arms around me covering my mouth. I struggle against him and he takes me out through a side exit. I struggle harder and don't see Eddie anywhere. I'm being dragged through the parking lot and I bite his hand.

I see Billy and scream,"BILLY!!!"

He sees me and I scream,"HELP!!! PLEASE!!! HELP!!!"

He sees what's going on and quickly runs towards me. The man turns me and punches me in the mouth causing my lip to split before turning me around and trying to drag me away again. I slam my head back and hear a satisfying crunch. Billy comes up and punches the guy in the face and in the gut. He quickly throws me over his shoulder and takes me to his car.

Billy sets me in the passenger seat and drives away from the mall. I am scared, my jaw hurts and tears are blurring my vision. We are outside his house and he comes to my side and opens the door. I get out and we walk into his house. He tells me to sit on the couch and I do.