Stay With Me By: You and Me at Six

Revenge_of_Runaways is one of my followers and has written about 5 stories. Some are fictional and tagged "Romance". The others are stories about her life. You could go check out her page and stories, if you like.

Lyrics:
You've got a lot to say for the one that walked away
I give, you take
It's the way it's always been
Oh, how do I know if I should stay or just go
The bottom line is this way that I'll never know

Stay with me
(stay with me, stay with me)
Stay with me, oh

You've got a lot to say for the one that pushed me away
I give, you take
Some things, they never change
Just change

Stay with me
(stay with me, stay with me)
Stay with me

And now I know that I could be this way
And now I know that I could walk away

These things take time to grow
It's been said that time heals wounds
But no, I won't be controlled
And so the story goes

Stay with me
(stay with me, stay with me)
Stay with me

And now I know that I could be this way
And now I know that I could walk away

Meaning: I think the first part is about how his girlfriend left him but now she wants him back, for what I'm assuming he thinks is because she wants to get something. He feels torn though, because he loves her a tiny bit. He wants her to change 'cause if she did, he would love her completely again. He knows that she won't change. He doesn't want to be like her and wants to "walk away" or leave. I believe he wants to improve the relationship but has little faith that there can be improvement.

Moral: If you aren't happy in a relationship or you aren't being treated right, you shouldn't continue the relationship. Unless they have shown you they can change you shouldn't get back together with them, even if it is hard to resist.

Conclusion: Revenge_of_Runaways might have a different meaning, just like the rest of y'all. Feel free to comment or recommend and as a thank you will get a shoutout. I have gotten so many followers I can't include them all in the story information. That means so much to me! I love you guys and am so lucky to have you guys. Have a nice Friday Eve!