"Mom and dad stayed together till death came knocking on dad's door." Dong Wook pointed out.

"But unlike your ex, mom was always in love with dad." Seong Hee pointed out. "She never went out with another man after he passed away because even in death, he still was the only man who had her heart. The difference between you and mom is that you can't let go of a woman who ruined the sanctity of matrimony between y'all two while mom is still loving dad within his spirit."

Dong Wook sighed.

"What's the point in all this?" Dong Wook asked.

"The point is, it doesn't hurt to give love another try, you don't have to be guarded up with every single woman you bump into in life." Seong Hee explained. "One day, you're gonna find one who you can be vulnerable to, who you can hold, hug, and kiss, and not go back to that one chick you used bang after you divorced your ex."

"Admittedly, I shouldn't have took my anger and frustration out on her like that." Dong Wook sighed out. "I'm honestly glad she met someone and started a family with that man."

"Matter of fact, are you still in touch with her?" Seong Hee asked.

"We go to the same boxing club, but, I do see her there from time to time." Dong Wook answered. "We don't talk, only box. Her brother was a really nice guy as well when I met him."

"Well, keep it at that, okay?" Seong Hee advised. "Just because y'all used to fuck doesn't mean y'all two should start some relationship or something."

Dong Wook chuckled as he hugged his dear sister tight.

"Well, thanks for the talk little sis." Dong Wook spoke as he pulled away.

"No problem big brother." Seong Hee replied as she got up. "Si An c'mon, we gotta go."

"Aww, but I wanna stay with samchon." Si An whined.

"Don't worry, we'll come back some other time okay?" Seong Hee assured.

"Okay." Si An replied as he got down from the bench.

"I'll see you later, okay?" Dong Wook coo'ed as he hugged Si An.

"Bye Uncle Wookie!" Si An spoke as he and Seong Hee walked out.

Dong Wook walked out of the cafeteria and saw you working on your story then smiled a bit at the sight of you still wearing his dress shirt.

"Work hard, jagiya." Dong Wook thought to himself.

Maggie's POV

"Yo Yoo-mi, I closed up shop. What's the word?" Maggie asked on the phone with Yoo-mi.

"Nothing much, just working out at the gym." Yoo-mi answered.

"You wanna go chill or some at my place?" Maggie asked.

"Sure, lemme get changed first." Yoo-mi answered. "I'll see you there."

"Ite, peace." Maggie replied as she hung up and continued to walk to her place.

When Maggie got to her house, she grabbed a rolled up blunt and lit it.

"Man today was a slow ass day." Maggie commented to herself as she took one pull.

The smoke slowly flies out of Maggie's lips as she exhaled. She then looked over to see an old photo of herself before she transitioned.

"Back when shit was tough." Maggie thought to herself.

"Ayo Marcus!" One of the football players called out.

"Yeah, what's up?" Maggie asked.