ᶠᵒᵘʳ. ᴵ'ᵐ ⁿᵒᵗ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ

chapter four,( im not little

chapter four,
( im not little. )

Eliza slammed her chair down, legs on either side as Gally pulled the bag off of Teresa's head, and Eliza immediately glared at her as she sat directly in front of her. Teresa looked around in shock, specifically at gally.

"Gally?" Teresa asked. Eliza rolled her eyes. Catch up bitch.

"Here's how this is going to go." Eliza dead panned, and Teresa stared at her, slightly in shock. Everyone knew Teresa had always been weirdly intimidated by the younger girl, probably because she knew that Eliza could, and would, beat her ass if she got the chance. "We're gonna ask you some questions. You're gonna tell us exactly what we need to know."

Teresa continued to stare, before eliza continued talking. "Lets start of simple, where's Minho?"

"You guys don't seriously think-" Eliza quickly cut the older girl off as she began to look at Thomas.

"The fuck you looking at him for?" Eliza snapped, making Teresa tense. "Look at me. He isn't gonna help you. We know you have minho in the building. Where?"

"He's with the others in holding."  Teresa answered, glancing down then back up again. "Sublevel three."

"How many others?" Gally asked from behind Eliza.

"28." Teresa replied.

"I can make that work." Brenda replied.

"No. No, you guys don't understand." Teresa stated. "The whole levels restricted. You can't get in without a thumbprint ID."

"Thats why you're gonna come with us." Thomas spoke up.

"We don't necessarily need her." Eliza said, standing up from her chair, stretching out her bad leg. "Just her thumb, really." Teresas face only showed terror as Eliza picked up a small blade.

"Eliza." Thomas stated.

"What?" She asked in defense. "She did a whole lot worse to me. And I can guarantee you she's doing worse to Minho right now."

"We're not doing that." Thomas said, taking the blade out of her hand and calming her down.

"It won't make a difference." Teresa spoke up. "Do whatever you want to me. You still won't get through the front door. The sensors will pick you up-"

"We know." Thomas cut her off as Eliza sat down next to Newt and Frypan. "We're tagged. Property of WCKD. You're going to help us with that, too."

Eliza sat in the chair, chin resting on the back rest, while Teresa dug the small blade into the back of her neck. The young girl bit her tongue, forcing herself not to make any noise of pain.

"You know they love you, right?" Teresa asked quietly, and Eliza scrunched her face in confusion.

"Who?" She asked.

"You're mum. You're dad. Theo." Teresa replied. Eliza rolled her eyes, a scold making its way to her face at the thought of her blood family.

"Yeah, well they have a funny way of showing it." Liza replied, sarcasm lacing her voice. She had once trusted Teresa. She had once thought that maybe, just maybe, they could be best friends, or at least something of the sort. Obviously, she was wrong. Eliza jumped as Teresa pulled something sharp out of the back of her neck, and her hand flew to the wound, wincing in pain.

"There's still time to change sides, Liza." Teresa said, and Eliza shot out of the chair, making it double over behind her. Just as she opened her mouth, ready to curse out the older girl, Gally appeared beside her, making her bite her tongue.

"Everything okay over here?" He asked, arms crossed over his broad chest.

"Perfectly fine." Eliza muttered, grabbing a piece of tissue to stop the bleeding before storming off.

"You're not coming with us." Thomas said sternly. "You'll go with Brenda, you'll be safer there."

"No!" Eliza cried out, throwing her hands in the air in exasperation. "I'm coming with you."

"They'll know who you are, from your leg brace." Thomas argued.

"I'll hide it under the pants." Eliza retaliated.

"You're too little." Thomas continued.

"I'm not little!" Eliza groaned in desperation. She grabbed Frypan by the arm. "See? I'm basically as tall as this guy." As she words left her mouth, she looked over to realize she was barely reaching his chest. She knew she was tiny compared to the rest of them, but she didn't care. She wanted to help save Minho.

"Fine." Thomas rolled his eyes.

"Yes!" Eliza cried out with glee, practically tackling the older boy in a hug. "Thank you, dad." Thomas couldn't help but smile as the girl grabbed a WCKD guards uniform, before running off to get changed.

Liza huffed as she rolled up the ankles of the pants, which were about three sizes too big. She could feel her leg brace digging into her skin, but she chose to ignore it. If she took it off, she wouldn't be able to walk. Simple as that.

"Hey." Gally said as he entered the room, which appeared to be a bedroom of some sort, with bunkbeds lining the walls.

"Hi." Eliza replied, tying her boot laces up.

"We haven't really got the chanced to talk." Gally said, sitting down next to her. Eliza was silent. Gally had killed Chuck. But he was also just a kid, himself. "I know I used to be a dick to you and everyone else, but I just wanted to say-"

"It's not your fault." Eliza cut him off, sitting up straight to look at him. Gally looked at the younger girl in confusion. "Chuck. Everything. It was never your fault. it's WCKD's."