memories he kept

One week passed. Bondita and Anirudh didn’t met with eachother. Anirudh almost recovered. He was upset as bondita didn’t came once to check him or called him Once. Anirudh got ready and left for College. It was Anirudh's class.
students didn’t thought he will come. But he came and surprised everyone including bondita. She got really happy seeing he recovered. but pretend as it doesn’t matter her much. Everyone enjoyed his class after longtime. At lunch time. Anirudh was finding bondita and he Finally found her . Bondita was eating lunch with jack. They were laughing. Bondita forwarded him morsel he about to took but bondita put that inside her mouth. They were teasing eachother and laughing. Anirudh left sadly.

After college ends Anirudh thought bondita will meet him. But she didn’t.
That moment he looked through window and found her walking towards the gate with Jack. Anirudh immidately left his cabin and went after her. But she already left the college. Anirudh got really hurt. but he let it go as she is free to do what she want to. he went to natasa and talked to her about bondita's grade. and respond was positive. Anirudh glad that she back on right track. 

Natasa : seems like your mood is off. Let's visit cafe and have some coffee after finishing our work.

Anirudh : at bondita's cafe?

Natsa : umm... if you want to go there then we will go there.

Anirudh got little happy. After finishing there work the went to bondita's cafe. Bondita was serving the costomers. Her leg twisted and about to fall but anirudh held his both hand which helding plates. Bondita looked up and saw anirudh. Unknowingly an smile krept on her lips.

Anirudh : main bhi tumhe girne nehi dunga kabhi bhi.

Bondita blushed a little and stood properly.

Bondita : aap yaha? 

Anirudh : hann woh...tumse milne..

That moment natasa entered. Bondita's smile vanished. natasa came near them.

Natasa : Hi sweety... You know Anirudh was insisting that he only have coffee at your cafe.

Anirudh bite his lips getting shy. Bondita smiled.

Bondita : really? take your sit. main abhi laati hu coffee. 

They noded and sat on chair. Bondita gave natsa menu card. She ordered some fries and coffee.

Bondita took the order and went to kitchen. Alice was there. Bondita seems lost.

Alice : who spoiled your mood again?

Bondita : nothing sakhababu just came with his girl friend.

Bondita told dramtically. Alice frowned.

Alice : move on bondita! move on.

Bondita : I am trying but its difficult.

That moment Anirudh knocked at the kichen door. They kept quite. Alice left taking other dishes to serve.

Bondita : aap yaha kiya kar rahe hain?

Bondita asked while putting chicken in oil.

Anirudh : tum mujhse milne ati nehi ishliye main khudh chala aya

Bondita : accha.  To apki health kaisi hain aab?

Bondita asked focusing on cooking thinking if she look at him directly she will be caught. 

Anirudh : aab behtar hain par tum itne dino tak mujhse ekbaar bhi Milne nehi ayi. kiyu? abhi bhi naraz ho mujhse?

Bondita : nehi to... main naraz kiyu hongi.  aisa kuch nehi hain...