Time passing, pain increasing

Natasa : woh na sabke Mr. Right aur Ms. Right batate hain haat dekh ke... aur students pagal horahe hain kehke ke Mr. right aur Ms.right unke future husband wives hain...bacche bhi na

Natasa told while laughing. Anirudh got shocked as he though bondita also talking about Mr. Right that day. Is that mean she is believes so? But why ain't she married?

Anirudh : are you sure?

Natasa : You can ask the students... I think we also meet him once. who knows if we are...

Natasa stopped laughing and looked at down sadly.Anirudh tried to change the topic.

Anirudh : exams ke Questions paper kaha hain? aaj test hai na?

Natasa noded and gave him question papers. Anirudh took and left.

Natasa : kiya tumhe dikhai nehi deta Ani kuch bhi? humdono ne London mein ek hi school ek hi college share kiya...tab to tumhari life mein woh sou...mi..mini thi aab to koi nehi hain fir bhi kiyu mujhe ek chance nehi dete? Main to tabse tumhe like karti thi. aur tum sabkuch jaan ke bhi unknown baan rahe ho

Bondita Eliza and bella was gossiping.

Bella : he was really handome eliza

Eliza : really I also want to meet him

Bondita : wait...don't you guys have crush on Anirudh sir? fir aaj kiya hua?🙄

Bella : aree Anirudh sir to humare crush rahenge..

Eliza : haan kitne bhi boys ayein unke jaisa koi dusra nehi hain or nahi hoga.

Bella : right... aur woh kisi bhi ladki ko attention hi nehi dete...so no chance with him. unki to personality hi unique hain.

They told and again started day dreaming about anirudh. Bondita frowned.

Bondita : yeh dono bhi na...waisa galat nehi kaha indono ne🙄 bondita! nehi! kiyu sochti hain yeh sab! 

It was lunch time. Bondita was sitting.

Harry : bondi...I have to go home urgently... can you please give these papers to anirudh sir? He asked me to bring these papers.

Bondita : but...why me...I...

Before bondita complete harry ran giving her papers. Bondita frowned and got up. She always tries to stay away from him. From past few weeks they didn’t meet with eachother without class. Bondita went to Anirudh's cabin. She knocked but door got open and she found him sleeping in couch helding a book Against his chest. Sun rays were disturbing him Through window.she covered the window with curtains. She went near him and bent down. She smiled with teary eyes seeing him so close after long time. She sat on her knees infront him and slowly placed her hand on his cheeks and caressed.

Bondita in mind : aap jaante nehi mein apko kitna miss karti hu...mujhe apki kitni zarurat hain. main apke pash ati hu to daar lagta hain...jo feelings maine saalon se dabake rakhi hain woh firse Bahar naa ajayein. nahi aap mere kabhi hosakte hain nahi mein apki. humdono ke rastein alag hochuke hain sayad hi koi manzil ho sath mein. 

She culched her eyes. her fresh tears fall on his face from her eyes. As he felt them he slowly opened his eyes and found bondita crying closing her eyes her hand still placed on his cheeks. First he thought he must be dreaming but then realise it was in real and smiled. But why she is crying? has she also missed him? Anirudh thought and placed his plam on bondita's hand Which kept on his cheeks.

Anirudh : bondita....

Anirudh said in soft tone. as she heared she opened her eyes and immidately removed her hand with a jerk got up. She turned her face to wipe tears.