Paralough

Wedding bells ringing. People dancing, singing. Whole garden was decorated like a bride. A beautiful girl near 13 was in bridal attire sitting on mandap.Some men in tiger's constume were dancing around her. She was sitting like a queen with a ray of hope that her shakhababu will come to rescue her. He can't let her life to be destroyed. He will set her free. But she didn't knew that she was only hoping. Nobody will come to save her.With each second her heart was beating fast. But her heart skipped a bit when she heared some sentence which making her heart aching.

"Tulsipur se mere ek mitra ka sandesha aya thakuma Woh Anirudh Roy Chowdhury humesa ke liye vilayat chala gaya. Aap to apki poti ki shadi aram se karwaiye " The cheif of Krishna nagar told to thakuma.

"Chalah gaya? main theek hi kehti thi bhagoda hain woh bhagoda bhag gaya na? " Thakuma mock of Anirudh and they all laughed. Bondita's smile vanished and a lone tear escaped from her eyes.

"Shakhababu aisa kaise kar sakte hain? woh kaise jaa sakte hain beech rastei mein mujhe chodh ke? nehi nehi aisa nehi hosakta. mere shakhababu ayenge mujhe lene" Bondita told to herself while tried not to cry. She kept waiting for him. Rituals started.

_________

It was a busy morning. A beautiful girl wearing white aprone was icing cake. A chef hat was placed on her head. Cream were applied on her cheeks. She was standing on stool and giving the final touch to cake but alas. As the door bell rang she got startlated and lose the balance. In case to save herself she held the cake and the cake fall upon her when she fall on the floor.

"ouch maargayi! kon hain yeh jo itne jor se baar baar bell baja raha hain! abhi dekhti hu! She replied and opened the door. Delivery boy was standing at the door helding an envelope.

Congratulation mam! the scholarship you have applied finally granted. Now you can join the University!

__________

" You again late! Miss! If you can't do your responsibilities towards study? Why you took then? The teacher shouted.

"you better not to talk about responsibility. You don't know about me but I think you know about yourself right? Anirudh Sir!"

_________

So how was the paralough? Who was the girl?Join andita in a journey of  Pain, trust, love, forgiveness, struggle to survive and many more. Just tried something totally different that could have shown in serial with vilayati and Bangali both touch. So Will the spaces between them ever get fulfilled?
Hope it will worth reading. So exited for the story?